Secret admirers & chocolate! ~ Fiesta Friday #3

So this is Fiesta Friday #3Β which happens to coincide with Valentines Day!

I already brought a little poem for Novice Gardener which I think tows the line in similarity with her other admirer and she already said publicly that she likes it, here it is:

I come to your house
And wait outside hiding
You bake and leave the house
I enter the house and eat your food!

It’s good isn’t it?

…tries not to laugh!

So, talking of secret admirers, I have one of my own, but he doesn’t lurk outside taking pics, not last time I looked, but he gives gifts, lovely ones! πŸ™‚ Β …..sticks out my tongue!
silver heart

β€œShe can feel his blood, just beneath his skin; when he breathes, the air fills with smoke. He’s like a dragon, ancient and fearless.”
― Alice Hoffman, Here on Earth

What else should I bring?

So I have brought a poem and a secret admirer.

I baked a banana cake too, but it’s all sloshy inside, it wasn’t even fit for doggy consumption so the bin ate it!

Perhaps some chocolates will do?
chocolates

My number one goal is to love, support and be there for my son.
Farrah Fawcett

My son went to the bank, took out some of his pocket money he had saved and went to the local chocolatiers to buy me what you see above. Β When he came home he said “Happy Valentines mummy” and presented me with the chocolates. Β Upon sitting down he said “mummy my friend thought it odd that I buy my mother a Valentines present, but I don’t, I love you mummy and am proud that you are my mummy”. Β I said “that is lovely darling and tell me why are you proud that I am your mother?” Β He said, “because you are such a good blogger and the locals now know you as the ‘blogger lady'”. Β Those are the moments to capture with a hearty laugh!

15 comments for “Secret admirers & chocolate! ~ Fiesta Friday #3

1. Victoria
    February 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I’m finally there missy!!

• February 14, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Yay, Victoria! πŸ™‚

• February 16, 2014 at 3:16 PM

hey, a question the A-Z we have to do a pic with each post? Did you decide your theme? If so willing to share what it is…I have an idea but not sure if it totally sucks!

x

• Victoria
        February 16, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I had to bail on the AtoZ as I’m leaving for Montana the month of April. My mothers been I’ll and I need to go out there every 3 months. Sorry hon -:(

• February 16, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Awe shame, it is looking a little time consuming in my mind but I shall see. Thing is, I have so much I want to write, but being involved in something also helps with networking, increasing the community etc, but I am thinking I should just start writing what I intended to. x

• Victoria
            February 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM

You do what’s best for you Girl! I was really looking forward to this but family is my No.1 priority always. And I agree, being involved in this gains you lots of exposure. πŸ™‚

2. February 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Justine, that is just absolutely darling! What your son did. How is he so smart? Does he take after his mom? Bet he does. XOXO, Angie.

3. February 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Awww… what a sweet boy. Guess he needs to treat you right now that you are a famous personality in town! lol

• February 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM

He he yes but I know part of it is because I’ve been unable to DL anything for so long he is really taking an interest in what I’m doing and congratulating me wildly upon each step which is amazing not what I expected. Its for my blog called living in east sheen.co.UK which covers where we live so its getting me out and about meeting people and some of the shopkeepers had heard of the blogger lady (me) which was quote funny considering I’ve hardly any followers on there but its all good he made me smile alot x

• February 15, 2014 at 5:39 PM

That’s awesome! I haven’t checked out that blog of yours yet, just the other one. It’s really neat he’s taking such an interest in you and your progress.

• February 16, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I know, I feel really lucky, it’s almost like role reversal which I know sounds bad, but I feel like a kid at school doing something well lol! I am waiting for my gold star!