A sons gift! ~ Random moments of delight #10

My Button
My youngest is slowly getting quite good at expressing himself and with this the joy for me is that he is showing me in his artistic ways how he loves me ๐Ÿ™‚

So keeping it simple this week and showing you some of his gifts to me.ย  This was done one morning, one after the other he would come and show me in delight what he had done and offer them to me…hehe. was great!

Another random moment of delight

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

10 comments for “A sons gift! ~ Random moments of delight #10

1. March 9, 2014 at 6:28 PM

This is so beautiful and touching! It reminded me of my own childhood and the pictures I draw for mummy…

• March 9, 2014 at 8:22 PM

๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t remember what I drew. That’s so sweet you do x

• March 9, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I drew very much the same as your son does – my family (rather stick figures representing my family).

• March 9, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Awe you still have some pics?

• March 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM

It’d be a gem if I had these, but there were thrown away when my parents were moving house. Your son’s drawings however brought them back on my mind!

2. March 9, 2014 at 9:56 PM

I do understand, that is wonderful now, when you start to receive his expressions at paper. And they will be better and better. A great feeling. I do remember, when my kids gave me their gifts and I did hang them op all over, which they did appreciate very much.
    Irene

• March 9, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Yes ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve framed two pictures one from each son. I have more I would like to do but not enough wall space hehe

3. March 11, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Oh how wonderful! They are so sweet. I like the love bus. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It’s awesome that he chooses to shower you with love through his drawings. Woohoo! Most certainly a random moment of delight.

• March 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM

It was quite a few random moments, hehe, I love the flowers with hearts at the top I adore that one, but all lovely and he didn’t want anything afterwards, i was half waiting for “mummy can I play on the computer” lol x