Mood music ~ what floats your boat?

What music do you like?

It might sound boring but I actually like all types of music pretty much depending on what I am doing.  However, I particularly like ones that really do take me somewhere else, either in to one of my fantasy lands or abroad somewhere in sunny climes. Perhaps being someone else, perhaps not, perhaps a song that just makes me have to wiggle my bum and forget I have a dodgy back! Yeh I soon remember after, but I can manage a wiggle much to the disgust of my children.

• So what do you listen to and when?
  • What music sends you to sleep?
  • What music makes you tranquil?
  • What music makes you feel like doing something crazy?
  • What music makes you feel like a God or Goddess?

Go on share some You tube clips with me and tell me how that little burst of song makes you feel.

So what am I listening to right now?

Well I am preparing dinner tonight, yeh it’s very boring as in the meal, mash potato, pie and greens, did you really want to know that?  But heck, I am listening to this whilst peeling my spuds and actually I am now “in the Med somewhere, just a little wrap around my waist and bikini top (oh yeh!)….cool mosaic tiling underfoot as I can hear the waves wash up against the shore somewhere distant but not too distant and the local restaurant wafting aromas of garlic my way…(I’m dribbling now, yuk!), I might just ditch preparing dinner and go out!  (says the Mediterranean sun worshipper).

Time to share with me some of your melodic delights?  Go on don’t be shy!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

So go on what jingles get you going?

8 comments for “Mood music ~ what floats your boat?

1. March 11, 2014 at 6:25 PM

My guilty pleasure is Shaggy 😀

His voice just motivates me into cleaning! It must have something to do with the fact he was a drill sergeant before he found his vocation in music xx

• March 11, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Hah I just pulled up a shaggy song on You tube, http://youtu.be/CARo_bRIdDk
      Goodness I don’t think I would get any cleaning done if I listened to that, I might be thinking about other things though oooohhhh!

• March 11, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Hahaha Because he motivates me on the cleaning front, I just can’t look at him that way! Taking orders from Shaggy in the bedroom?! Ooo-errr!! 😉

Try this one

xx

• March 11, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Lol ooooeeerrrr indeedy missus!

• March 11, 2014 at 8:34 PM

I suspect your run in with the hairdresser has left you a tad hot under the collar today?! 😉 xx

• March 11, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Noooo omg I would faint it I came across 11 inches what’s the saying split my sides but not laughing oooer

• March 11, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Haha I reckon I’d be running for the door if I came across a beast like that!!

I’m a bit of a Goldilocks-not too big, not too small but just right!! 😀 xx

• March 11, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Lol I wondered what you were gojng to say then! Something like I like it with porridge ooooerr