“Weekly Photo Challenge: perspective” ~ Toilet humour

WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge

This is the first time I have done this type of challenge.  I love photography, however getting intellectual about photography probably a bit of a stretch for me, hence being a masochist I am attracted to this challenge 🙂

Portable loo fit for anyones use?

Portable loo fit for anyones use?

So here is the first picture, what do you think?

Upon first quick glance a portable loo anyone could use?

A loo, not for everyone

This loo is not just for anyone’s use you would struggle being a pedestrian to get in it!

Not the most elaborate or complicated of perspectives but next week I shall hopefully improve! 🙂

What do you think of this?

Lets keep in touch!

Lets keep in touch!

35 comments for ““Weekly Photo Challenge: perspective” ~ Toilet humour

1. Ash
    March 12, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I admit I didn’t get it at first, but then when I read your full description I literally LOLed. Great eye, and glad that you submitted!

• March 12, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Thank you woohooo that makes me excited I got a kind of thumbs up, I looked through some other peoples entries and was then cringing at mine at being so totally unsophisticated LOL…but well heck, us Brits love ‘toilet humour’ and anything to do with bottoms, loo’s etc. Thank you for popping by and I hope to chat again x

2. March 12, 2014 at 5:33 PM

This is a great response to the challenge, I think you got the topic just right! No need to underestimate yourself.

I also adore the Let’s Stay in Touch pictures that you put at the end of your posts. I wanted to compliment you on these before but now I finally remembered to!

Aaww!! I just noticed that you put the beautiful photo of your current haircut in your blavatar, as I took the liberty of suggesting! You’re so sweet! I’m happy to have the photo in the WordPress bar at the top of the page whenever I visit your blog!

• March 12, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Awe your so sweet ❤

• March 12, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Hehe thank you! I’m so glad you like the pic us Brits seem to be fascinated with loos and toilet humour so I thought would appeal to some 🙂

I was quite pleased with the follow icons too I like the retro look. I’m still fiddling with my theme as you can prob see it seems to be eternal doesn’t it.

Can’t wait to see what the next photo challenge is heh x

3. March 12, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Hahahaha it is actually sweet and funny. 😀 And I love how you say that you like “toilet humor” that should have been your title 😀

• March 12, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Hah I shall have to remember that!

• March 12, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hehehe you’ve changed it! Thumbs up 🙂

• March 12, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Hah yes I couldn’t resist as I had read the daily post instructions on the post name as being just weekly photo blah blah but then saw other people too after put other more personal names in so yes thanks for that prompt x

4. March 12, 2014 at 7:12 PM

What are you talking about! You did great with this challenge. There are plenty of unsophisticated people taking part in that challenge. This is hilarious btw. I cannot imagine using it perched up there. lol LOVE IT! Oh, and I adore your lets keep in touch… I kinda want to steal the idea…

• March 12, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Thank you re the photo 🙂 lucky the builders didn’t see me taking the piccies hehe. Yes I made the lets stay in touch as my comments were low and I just wanted to encourage chatting etc plus my prior template was v basic this luckily has a few more gizmozzzz . Oh ps did you see the front I have re challenges and awards etc your on there x

5. March 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM

WOW an amazing blog…custom styled.

• March 12, 2014 at 8:24 PM

Thank you I’m tweeking it and working on it hehe! I like the WOW that made me smile. Please come by and visit again x

6. March 12, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Well done,really! 🙂

7. Bridgina Molloy
    March 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Dropping by from A to Z to say Hi, and love the photo…the height would kill me.

• March 12, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hello from a-z back 🙂 yes it would kill you if you fell out whilst on it heh x

8. March 13, 2014 at 5:29 AM

Nice one… 😉

I love the “if you like” photo… Did you make it? Can I copy that? 😉 lol

jazper

• March 13, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Thank you yes I put the text on etc so would rather keep to myself :-p thank you for liking it though xx

9. March 13, 2014 at 8:14 AM

hey there, you made me laugh, and then i checked the website with the challenge and oh woe is me I couldnt find the potty humour shots you mentioned. Boo hooo. Are you sure it wasnt just a challenge of one -does anyone else enjoy potty humour, apart from the brits? the link is a us website…ah welll I give up happy almost friday Poli

• March 13, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hey there the link should have gone to the daily post weekly photo challenge page? It worked for my ping back so should be ok. The challenge was perspective and my perspective had the two pics of loos which I called toilet humour x you sure it doesn’t work? X

• March 13, 2014 at 8:20 AM

aha – – in that case it does work. I was looking for the potty humour challenge, silly me – what was I thinking? must be my english upbringing, oh dear (giggles) 🙂 so yes the link does work, should I be worried about myself I wonder 🙂 have a great day

• March 13, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Lmao sooo funny! I can make a potty humour challenge just for you? Maybe you would like to do a guest post on my blog about a post on potty humour? Lol I think it would go down well with us Brits anyway x

• March 13, 2014 at 8:46 AM

ps have a hairdresser story too 🙂

• March 13, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Oh you do? Can’t wait to read it and hear your answer when ready x

10. March 13, 2014 at 8:35 AM

hello there Non-heather eclectic sod, and very humourous British person (do you think the brits have such a great sense of humour because of the weather? On an aside – Fawlty towers still cracks me up, – did you ever see the one about the war?). Hm a guest post on potty humour – very creative idea, tempting in actual fact (there is nothing better than a little bit of silliness to brighten the day) , but a little bit risqué 🙂 for the WWW! So glad I met you online, always such fun

• March 13, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Glad to meet you too! 🙂 so was that a yes to a guest post on potty humour or do I hear a cluck cluck of a no :-p I think just genetically we were born with a debauched sense of humour maybe the dull weather genetically modified is somewhat somehow! Btw what does www mean? Lol

• March 13, 2014 at 8:38 AM

World wide wallies?

• March 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

World wide willies would go aptly with my hairdresser post! Maybe a guest post on world wide willies?

• March 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM

being female – world wide willies and world wide wallies are very similar 🙂 – WWW – worldwide web (could also be world willy wars – but I haven’t heard of that one yet,then again also apt for most things that happen in warfare and lead to warfare, sorry got serious there for a moment. So I am tempted but need to think about it!

11. March 13, 2014 at 9:15 AM

What ail you think when you go out of that door? “today will be crap weather” 🙂

• March 13, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Lol very good or if not a crap day if not careful and you fall off the scaffolding 😀