Weekly photo challenge ~ inside ~ serious and dribbly!

This is what we have for this week….

Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside

So much of life happens inside something. A house, a car, a sleeping bag, a UFO.

Finding images of a thing inside something else can be a very powerful compositional tool. (Or an excuse to photograph your baby in long-term storage. Or both.)

??????????????????????

So I wondered about this post and two things, one accidental and one manipulated came to mind and I thought I might share both, we shall start with what I call the more ‘serious’ INSIDE element.

There are some things in life that don’t meet much of the outside world and spend their life INSIDE.  They go from one INSIDE element to another INSIDE element.  The reason in this instance they stay INSIDE is first of all they would be dangerous if gotten in to the wrong hands, secondly the carrier of such item has almost become like an additional limb for me, for without it I would probably be in bed unable to have the mobility that I do.  So here is my other limb, my pill carrier, in which you see an assortment of mobility, pain relieving colourful pills.

My new limb

My new limb

Next  I would like to share a manipulated situation, for I was thinking “alright lets make a fun INSIDE shot, let’s put something INSIDE something that should not be there.”  Now my youngest son was not at home, who I call “Mr Bendy” who fits in to all kinds of weird and wonderful things, purely through his choice I might add.  So my eldest would have to do, so here is my next thought “alright I have a laundry basket, let’s see if he will fit in it”…..here goes….

Shot No 1 in the journey of INSIDE….

Oh no he most certainly did NOT fit INSIDE

Oh no he most certainly did NOT fit INSIDE

He really did NOT fit INSIDE, but he tried, it was not helped by the dogs who decided this was a great game and leaped on him…

Shot No 2 ~ mauled by dogs!

Oh yah, lets have some fun!

Oh yah, lets have some fun!

So I thought in my wisdom, OK the dogs want some fun, let’s put them in the basket….it gets messy now!  I started with the eldest who is smaller and slower, aka more chance to get him in…however I had to get him out of his sleeping basket.  He sits INSIDE his sleeping basket all day unless it is food time…

Shot No 3~ get the dog OUT of his basket…

Awww, weally you want me out of here, but it's so warm INSIDE

Awww, weally you want me out of here, but it’s so warm INSIDE

Yup I was cruel, it was a joint effort, we pretended something was INSIDE the basket and he fell for it….

Shot No 4 ~ The old woofy is tricked, I feel some small semblance of guilt that there was in fact nothing INSIDE  the basket…

But there's nothing in here and now I can't get OUT!

But there’s nothing in here and now I can’t get OUT!

Plan No B if there ever was a plan A, let’s trick or entice the younger dog, he will go for it, let’s go and get a treat, see how keen he is to play…

Shot No 5 ~ Oh yah I am keen to play, see me licking my lips as I see that treat in your hand?

Yuuuuuumy  am excited, play play play

Yuuuuuumy am excited, play play play

Let’s dangle the treat above the basket, he will get the idea surely, it will work?

Shot No 6 ~ dangling the treat!

dog treat

He loves this yummy bone to chew

dog and dog chew

Yay he has spotted it, he is getting the idea I am sure!

So finally I drop the treat INSIDE the basket…..

Shot No 7 ~ a doggie goes a searching!

Oh boy where did it go mummy?

Oh boy where did it go mummy?

Finally he has a lightbulb moment, after nearly wrecking the basket with enthusiasm he goes INSIDE, yay woopdedoo!

Shot No 8 ~ “yah I have the treat and backing out now, getta out of the way!”

dog in basket

“I’m backing out, clear the gangway”

Now this doggy firmly has his treat OUT of the basket and nobody is going to take it away from him, I don’t blame him after all that effort do you?

Shot No 9 ~ “this is mine, all mine”

MINE

MINE

But mummy, what about me, though I know my tongue always hangs OUTSIDE when it should be INSIDE (seriously his tongue is like this allllll the time, and the older he gets the longer it seems to get, it never ever goes INSIDE.

Shot No 10 ~ I guess he deserves a treat yes?

pug

Don’t I get something?

So what do you think a good effort all around by my four legged friends and son?

A little fun for the day….

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

23 comments for “Weekly photo challenge ~ inside ~ serious and dribbly!

1. March 16, 2014 at 3:31 PM

great fun as always – dogs dogs kids biscuits and the pain meds – sorry about those, it seems that desipte the pain you haven’t lost your sense of humour, which is impressive.

• March 16, 2014 at 3:35 PM

hey yes one always has to have some kind of sense of humour, I am noticing a doggy theme going on here, but they are keeping me occupied with silly games and wot knot, you know how it is..heh, ps btw are you a doctor? LOL

• March 16, 2014 at 3:50 PM

hello my dear – yes you do have a doggy theme going on, they are funny aren’t they, my cat isn’t as funny, all he does is sit on my head early in the morning (which tells me it’s around 5am) to get me out of bed. Being occupied is good. PS – yes I am 🙂

• March 16, 2014 at 3:57 PM

5am??? How uncivilized can’t you train her better?

• March 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Ps what kind? I’m curious as you know you can have a Doctor of Art, so many types. I think you are a Doctor of Humour right? Ps going back to our world wide willies talk the inventor of the www lived just down the road from me how exciting yes? Chuckles and wonders if polisnthus will do a world wide willies guest oist

• March 16, 2014 at 4:11 PM

Doctor of Humour 🙂 I like that, but no – a regular run of the mill type medical doctor, Just googled him – it was a him of course – he is quoted as having said “I have avoided, and shall continue to avoid the treatment of women by percussion, simply because I do not wish to be hoodwinked, and help to mislead others, by the vagaries of the hysterical state …”http://www.nndb.com/people/143/000167639/ – ah yes hysterics – which coming from the Greek for uterus of course only occur in women :). More later -….

2. March 16, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Ahh torturing canines…a perfect way to spend a Sunday 😉 xx

• March 16, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Oh yus, what else are they for? One can’t really torture a cat but dogs…oh yus….gives evil grin!

• March 18, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Ohhhh ps I wanted to catch up on that story you wrote in parts could you tell me please the names of the posts and how many parts or alre they all together now? Pretty please xx

• March 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM

It’s called Virus and is in six parts. Part one is just entitled Virus, then it goes-Pity, Dissension, Impulse, Contact, Finality. I’ve started a new one now too called Little Girl Lost xx

• March 18, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Great I will read tomorrow prob as having my spinal injection then and will be bed bound for a bit xx great reading time

• March 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

😦 hope it goes okay hun, that can’t be much fun.

I’ll be thinking about you xx

• March 18, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Thank you just catching up/tidying up blogs to keep my mind on other things lol and am looking forward to reading your stories hehe and any more of your posts!!!!! Hint hint lol

• March 19, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Thank you just recoup in bed was darn painful but glad it’s over heh xx

3. March 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM

The pills are a thoughtful response to the challenge. But the dog fun is what got me at the end! I’m a cat person but I seriously love your dogs 😉

4. March 17, 2014 at 1:26 AM

It is a nice humorous story from your doggy.The fact that the dog is men best friend.that is my comment, and ask for permition to share,warm greet from far distance,Surabaya,Indonesia

• March 17, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Thank you they are mans best friend and a warm welcome back from the UK and I can say that because finally it is getting a little warmer. Thank you for popping by x