Want to smile & have that “Happy Days” feeling?

I simply cannot get enough of this song or video, I just love it!!

Laura Mvula – Green Garden

What do you think of it?  It just makes me smile and have that “Happy Days” feeling.

Lets keep in touch!

Lets keep in touch!

15 comments for “Want to smile & have that “Happy Days” feeling?

1. Lainey
    March 17, 2014 at 7:46 PM

ooooh, I love her. Great choice today! x

• March 17, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Thank you I love the video and the song can play it over and over 🙂 I have her album do you? Xx

• Lainey
        March 17, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Not yet, but she’s on my wish list (with countless others CD’s!) xx

2. March 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM

I couldn’t help but smile through the whole video. Thanks for introducing me to this artist and song!

• March 18, 2014 at 6:45 AM

A pleasure she’s just fab and glad to share her around 😀

3. March 21, 2014 at 12:57 AM

I just loved it and it will now follow me everywhere. Do you mind if I put it on our garden blog?

• March 21, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hey of course I don’t it’s not my song and so glad you love it like I do please it will be great to see it on your blog perhaps you could send me a link once done? Happy Days xx

• March 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Thank you, it’s done and on http://www.sowhoegrowandknow.wordpress.com

• March 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I saw!! Great so that’s another of your blogs? How many do you have? I’ve 3 kik

• March 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Just the two, so far, and I can barely keep up with them and life itself. But you never know. It is addicting and I finally got high speed internet so it is much easier.

• March 21, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Haha well I started with the more ‘business’ type one about where I live, then I wanted something more ‘me’ personal ie eclectic then i decided to journalize or share my chronic pain which initially i resisted, but it is alot, I do sometimes think of merging two x

4. March 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Reblogged this on sow, hoe, grow, and know and commented:
    I already had garden fever and this great music from http://eclecticoddsnsods.com/2014/03/17/want-to-smile-have-that-happy-days-feeling/ is now following me everywhere. I will go now and dance and sing in my green garden.