Dragon Loyalty Award
I would just like to say here, that even though there seems to be more ‘no award’ blogs (I totally respect the fact people wish to devote their time elsewhere). However…hah there are two sides always and that is I will still nominate some ‘no award’ blogs, because though I know it will go no further it is still ‘my way’ of saying ‘hey your great’ and leaving it at that 🙂
This lovely award was appointed to me by Charlie Castor on 5th March 2014, whom I met after I got drawn in by a post about a slug, or slugs should I say, urgh, seriously please go visit, a wonderful blog called Fun with Depression.
PS Here is the post that drew me on slugs, click here.
I have no clear indication what the Dragon Loyalty Award stands for but by looking back at other nominations and my own interpretations, I can imagine it is for traits where people try to share/help/support others through their blog, I might be wrong but that is what I possibly could go with for now unless told otherwise…..or let’s throw another idea in to the bucket, magic & mystery, for dragons are surely this? But woo hoo I so do not feel like a magical or mysterious person, but hey it all helps with me nominating on, hehe!
Or I could go with Charlies interpretation which is pretty darn good, here it is:
It was very kind of you. I can only imagine that this is an expression of exotic, fiery and mystical admiration and/or a project to raise awareness about blogging dragons.
The Award Process:
- Copy and paste this post into your new post
- Acknowledge the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their nomination post
- Insert the “Loyalty Award” image into the post and on your blog
- Change the “Five Facts” section to your answers
- Change the “Five Nominees” section to your choices
- Inform the Nominees they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their page linking back to your nomination post
Five Facts about Me
1. I got so freaked out as a child after watching ‘Salems Lot’ that I made a cardboard cross, painted it silver, put sellotape all around it and would sleep on my back like I was in a coffin or something with my hands tightly gripped around the makeshift cross on my chest, this went on for months and I always woke up in exactly the same position.
2. I had an obsession with horror stories and books, relates to No 1, yes I am a glutton for punishment.
3. I love fish fingers, mash and baked beans, oh yahhhhh any day that will keep me happy!
4. I would love to live by the sea, but where I live now is pretty darn cool.
5. For some odd reason as a child I convinced myself I was adopted, this went on for quite some years, yes I am totally nuts, if you saw a picture of my mother I look exactly like her, maybe I am just paranoid?
- Farmerfarthing ~ cos she is just fandabbydosie, I love her stories and the way she can make me smile
- Anewperspectiveperhaps ~ I have lovely chats here and we seem to share the same busy mind, she often writes exactly what I might be thinking or writes something that I just sit and ponder about, great stuff!
- Holdingtogetherthejello (Mark) ~ Mark is just great, he writes about his loss but also his life now with his boys and injects such a dry sense of humour that can just make me hoot loudly so everyone in my family looks around at me quite annoyed, which for me is a great thumbs up.
- Tracesofthesoul ~ I know this blog is a no nomination blog, but I was always an anarchist. No seriously I understand there will be no further nomination but it still allows me to say hey “I think you are great” which is my pleasure to be able to do that and recognize that you write amazingly, I always look forward to see what part of your soul in prose or otherwise you might share with us.
- 5kidswdisabilities ~ Another mother who has a hectic but beautiful life, always manages to write posts that hold me for that moment still (which is a feat) and sometimes not only make me smile but a big ole giggle too ~ are you getting the idea I like a good old yarn?
Thank you again Charlie for bringing a smile to my face!
I shall enjoy seeing whoever continue this nomination from here, no time pressure either as I know some have a complete panic, hey I am really late on this myself! (no surprise there)
Big huggles and don’t forget to chat if you are around xx
© Justine @ Eclecticoddsnsods.com