OMG 99 followers!!!

I am so excited, you have no idea how long I have waited for 100 followers and right now I have 99…..LOLOL

I have been blogging here since Jan 2014, so I am very excited, I know it’s not about numbers, it’s not at all, but I think I have some odd kind of OCD thing going on, fixated with the number 100, I thought I would have a party, give away lots of money or something, not that I have that, but I think I will keep it simple and just jump up and down excitedly when I reach 100 🙂

I love all my followers, I hope I have established a rapport with most of you…and I hope to continue to do so…

images

So just sending out a big thank you, on a tiny tiny post here, I know, short for me, but just want to say again….

Thank you for following my blog, sending huggles to everyone!

download (1)

Jumps up and down in joy and wonders who the 100th will be….wooohooo

45 comments for “OMG 99 followers!!!

1. Victoria
    March 21, 2014 at 2:28 PM

OMG, you are too funny! I have over 500 but really don’t care as I’m not a numbers gal. Congrats silly BFF! Hugs!

• March 21, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Pffft show off! I just have this obsession with 100, I will calm down after that lol

• Victoria
        March 21, 2014 at 3:06 PM

You will get it today as I’m feelin’ the vibes!

• March 21, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Lol oh yah I like vibes!!

• Victoria
            March 21, 2014 at 3:09 PM

I reek of positive vibes….lol

• March 21, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Lol reek reminds me of gaelix

• Victoria
                March 21, 2014 at 3:21 PM

STOP IT NOW!! 😛

• March 21, 2014 at 3:33 PM

so bossy!

• Victoria
                    March 21, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I know, I am today aren’t I…LOL

• March 21, 2014 at 3:08 PM

I wants to ask you something are you on gmail?

• Victoria
            March 21, 2014 at 3:09 PM

No, but give me a sec and I’ll hop on!

2. March 21, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Haha you’re so funny missus 😀

Congratulations!! Nearly there! xx

• March 21, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Nearly….strains and contemplates making a blog quickly to follow maself..would that be cheating…I just hate this 100 obsession LOL I will be calm afterwards, grins x

3. March 21, 2014 at 6:55 PM

A point of target is needed in life,isn’t it? As you reach the 100th,it means you have the breaking point, enjoy it and keep entertaing with your odds.

• March 21, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Heh thank you, I made it LOL, no idea why I was so obsessed with it, but yes your right, it’s not always about the numbers but the little force behind the visual of the number to encourage me to do better, to keep on making people happy or whatever it is I somehow provide 🙂

4. March 21, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Huge congrats to you!! I wish I were the 100th follower, but you got me hooked for your blog too soon and I’ve already followed. Now, I hope you won’t be giving away red shoes and red handbags to your 100th fan, because that could possibly make me feel sorry that I followed you too soon, haha 😆

5. March 21, 2014 at 9:59 PM

OMG!! I just noticed you’ve got 104 followers now!! Yay!! I’m expecting a huge celebration in your next post! 😆

6. March 22, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Oh dear… I am now green with jealousy. 😦 But then I’m a split personality because I am so happy for you! You deserve everyone of those followers and MANY more.

• March 22, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Awe thank you but I think you have more than me? But I think it maybe is harder for you as self hosting. You do a tremendous job firebonnet your blog is awesome and I love that we have connected and travel this journey together our lives so different yet other bits similar. Sometimes I really do wish teleporting worked. Ooh I got a bit deep there no idea where that came from. Thank you for happiness 🙂 xx

• March 22, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Awwww. thank you… I have 32 followers (and 13 on Bloglovin). I think you are right about self hosted blogs though.
        I also am very happy we connected. Never a need to apologize for being deep! lol
        Thank you for being my cheerleader!

• March 22, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Smiles and gives you a big hug and oh I’m glad we connected on Instagram that’s new to me and Pinterest which I’m a little more used to. Takes a while to get my head around it all x

• March 22, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Ps if 13 on blog lovin that’s great considering you’ve only been on there a week? 🙂

• March 22, 2014 at 12:39 AM

I had a lot of pet blog friends on Blogger when Two Cats and a Cattledog had their own blog. So when I discovered I could follow them on Bloglovin I was thrilled. It’s hard to keep up with them all when you can’t see their feed (and I don’t love getting too many email updates… I’m picky – of course yours is one!)

• March 22, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Awe I’m honored then. The reader makes it much easier I admit I too am not so fond of email updates you don’t get that immersive experience plus I get so many emails on other stuff. I found blog lovin a few weeks back to follow someone not on wp but I’ve still yet to work out properly how to use it x

7. March 22, 2014 at 12:35 AM

It took me 8 months to reach 100, and some of those are spammers. lol
    Congratulations!

• March 22, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Thank you 🙂 I think I’m over my OCD with numbers it was just that one hehe crazy! Thank you for popping by and chatting 🙂

8. March 22, 2014 at 5:38 PM

I am so happy for you. That is exciting. I wish you 100 more ❤️

• March 22, 2014 at 5:54 PM

hehe thank you…I am over the 100 now so the OCD has calmed…hehe

Having a good w/end?

• March 22, 2014 at 6:10 PM

I am. Nothing to do today. I love those kind. How about you? You know what I realized that I find bizarre? More followers does not mean more views. It’s weird. When I follow someone I really do read just about everything written by everyone I follow. I can’t figure people out

• March 22, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Yes I know…odd…I ‘try’ to keep up with my reader as much as I can, if you miss a day its an nightmare, barely time to find other people to follow, LOL and then its connecting with those people you follow too, but I guess there are some that just purely like to read, they don’t necessarily need the connection too which is cool, but I guess I just follow if I really think I am going to be interested in what I am going to read.

I did delete a couple the other day and felt awful, but theres no point if its taking up loads of space in your reader and you are scrolling and scrolling til you get to something you want to see. is that bad?

9. March 23, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Congratulations!! I totally understand what you are saying… I was so excited when I had one follower, and then 10…and then it seemed like an eternity until I finally hit 100!! It’s exciting with each and every milestone… I understand that because we work so hard at this…pour our hearts and souls into our blogs… ❤
    I'm guessing that you've hit over 100 by now… 🙂 And that is so awesome…I'm happy for you!

• March 23, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Thank you sooo much I have and it’s been a whirl wind an exciting one. It’s just nice to know your peeking someone’s interest in some way 🙂 hehe

10. March 31, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Congratulations!!! I’ve been following you since I saw you on Ato Z list where we both had <100 followers. Now look at you, you've skyrocketed!! I hit 98, then someone unfollowed me (gasp) but just two days ago I hit 100. Don't know why "triple digits" matters, but I'll stop obsessing now too! I look forward to visiting you and your cheery posts in April.

• March 31, 2014 at 3:25 PM

🙂 are you ready for it?

• March 31, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Pretty much – I’m kinda obsessive so can’t leave anything until the last minute because that is more crisis than I can cope with!! All my panic and work has been in March 🙂 I still have 3 letters to do, but at least I’ve got the first week’s worth nailed down. I’m so looking forward to yours and Lainey’s. I’m glad I met you through her.

• March 31, 2014 at 5:33 PM

🙂 It is great the blogsophere. Try not to stress yourself out. 3 letters isnt too much, grins, at least you dont have to go over all of them again LOL xx

• March 31, 2014 at 5:38 PM

A quick question, in your titles of each post are you labelling it A-Z blogging challenge then some personal title or something else?

• March 31, 2014 at 6:23 PM

No, my titles are like this: A Is for Anniversary. I’m not putting A to Z in the title because it gets too cumbersome. I have the green A to Z badge prominent when each daily post loads. I figure that’s enough!

• March 31, 2014 at 6:37 PM

OK sounds sensible, it’s good to know what everyones doing hehe xx

• March 31, 2014 at 6:42 PM

You nut. I’m not everyone. I’m a clueless newbie blogger. LOL. I’m planning on taking notes on all the stuff I should have done differently (ie what the “experts” are doing) so I’ll know next year!

• March 31, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Haha…well I will be watchign closely too, it might just put me off doing next year!!!