Weekly photo challenge ~ reflections ~ doggy vacation!

This weeks photo challenge is on reflections.

I had a good dig around in my old holiday snaps as I knew one that in my mind would be just right.  One of my favorite piccies actually.  Last year we went to North Devon, the beaches there are just amazing.  It was the first year though for our french bulldog, Teddy, to come with us and as you can see he had lots and lots of fun! My favorite pic is the one of him chasing the ball over the watery sand, literally all four feet were off the ground as his reflection tried to keep up with him!

I have to say also, I look at these pictures and I reflect on what a wonderful place it is that I am lucky enough to go to each year and though it is not far away until a return visit is made, I am yearning to go right now 🙂

french bulldog chasing ball

And off we go after the ball…wheeee!

french bulldog with ball

Phew, at least I am returning with the ball.

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay

17 comments for “Weekly photo challenge ~ reflections ~ doggy vacation!

1. March 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM

He looks like he’s flying lol. Teddy The Wonder Dog! 🙂 xx

• March 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Hah I know, he was, really all four feet left the ground, wheeee

2. March 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Very very good! 🙂

3. March 21, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Great shot!

4. March 21, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I like the first one. You caught him in the air.

5. March 21, 2014 at 8:39 PM

This is pretty awesome! It almost makes me want to steal your dog — maybe in return for your trying to steal my cat! 😀

• March 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Haha he’s too fast to steal teddy superdog its his rocket bottom

6. March 21, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Your editing really enhanced these shots and took them to another level. That first one, besides making him look like he’s flying, isolates him and the ball. Great job.

janet

• March 21, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Thank you I’m glad you like. He really is like a rocket and young, his enthusiasm was in bounds that day lol. I think I must call him superted (Teddy’s his real name)

7. nikkiharvey
    March 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM

This photo reminds me of a special day to me a few years ago. I have been around dogs since I was born and can’t remember the first time I saw a dog run. My boyfriend on the other hand, has never had a pet dog and didn’t spend time in areas where dogs can run free. During one of the first times he came on a walk with me and my dog max, he saw max run full speed through some birds to some other dogs he knows to play. My boyfriend was like ‘wow look how fast he’s going’. To me, it wasn’t fast. It was his normal speed. But it made me appreciate how magnificent a dog’s run is and that appreciation has stayed with me.

• March 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Thats great, you describe it well. I also love it when people comment so thoughtfully as you have and when it has drawn something to the front of your mind, makes me smile.

This is one of my fav pics you know you have a little cluster of your all times favorites, it just never ceases to make me smile and now i call him Teddy superdog LOL…he literally was flying. We go back there in a couple of weeks, can’t wait!
      Thank you for stopping by and chatting 🙂

8. March 22, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Those are fun photos! 🙂

• March 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Thank you I love them, reminds me of fun fun fun . Hope your having a fab w/end x