~ This happy award was given to me by Aditi & Nikhil from confusedbawarchis ~ on 14th March 2014
~ I met Aditi & Nikhil, who are yummy foodies, through the Novice Gardener and her Fiesta Friday parties, which is great fun I might add, the more the merrier, IT HAPPENS EVERY FRIDAY, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
I love the concept of this award, it really chuffed me this one, the idea that I might bring some sunshine in to someone’s life be it singular or multiple. Don’t we all want to make someone smile, bring some warmth and sunshine in to their lives even in a tiny way?
So here are the rules if accepting this beautiful award:
- Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog;
- Add the link of the award presenter’s blog who awarded you;
- Answer the questions the award presenter has set for you;
- Present the award to the blogs that you enjoy (preferably those who haven’t already received this award);
- Notify the awardees by leaving a comment on their blog and link their blogs on your post; and
- Create 10 questions for your awardees to answer.
Here are the questions that Aditi & Nikhil decided to ask us….
If you could have just about anything to eat in one day without having to feel guilty, what are the top 5 things that you would eat? I love Thai food, so I would start with that. I am guessing as well as not feeling guilty one won’t get sick after this, because I might have a long list. Then roast beef with perfect yorkshire puddings. Then some salted caramel chocolate and bannoffie pie, ermmm fish fingers, mash and baked beans too?
What is your favorite post that you’ve written? I would probably say, this one, mainly because I have a habit of trying to make fun or lighten my mood or see humour when something drastic is going on, of course if appropriate. It was more the feeback I got, because if I made someone laughed then I felt a little bit better about what was going on.
Chocolate or chili? Definately chocolate
If you were to go on any reality TV show, what would it be? OMG I so wouldn’t, hate them
Other than blogging what do you do in your free time? Nothing, all I do is blog….hah, no joking, really I have had some health issues, so actually being able to get out and just go for a walk is an amazing experience, sometimes blogging takes up too much of my time, heh…I am bad at moderating!
Pink or Black? Both, stripey? LOL, not sure really, like both, black is more slimming, but pink I was always told I shouldn’t wear having auburn hair and I resented that for years, so I of course wear it now and feel like a rebel.
What was the last thing you googled? Quotes on loneliness, don’t ask me why, another long story, I am a quote fiend.
How would you like it if you had no phone and the internet for a day? I would love no phone for the day, it happened the other day when I wiped my mobile. It was odd though I still kept reacting like I had one, ie turning over in bed to reach for it, or hand in my pocket….really odd, just goes to show I use it too much. My only issue with no contact primarily would be my children not being able to contact me if there was an emergency.
What is your opinion on selfies? Don’t like them, as in do you mean where people go and take pics of themselves doing odd things? I am getting on a bit old now and well I hear of youngsters drinking and being sick as a selfie, if this is what you mean, hate them.
Where are you taking your next holiday? North Devon at Easter, can’t wait 😉
Now I would like to say that I was scratching my head of what questions to ask. So I thought alright I always like to gee things up about, let’s think of some naughty questions. By naughty I mean, snicker, giggle naughty. So I pulled up my friend, Google and typed in 10 naughty questions, oh woohoo I got a variety of erm sites come up. LOL…I did find this site of ‘NAUGHTY TESTS’, though my questions of course will not be in the same vein at all, some of you for purely research purposes might like to take it and see how you score, I might even be interested in seeing how you scored in my comments box..hehe…snickers…giggles!!
By the way I did the test and this is what it said…..drumroll…OMG can’t believe I am sharing this, I am a sad so and so it seems (sobs and cries):
You got 26 points from 50 questions. You are 48 % pure!
You need to get it on with anybody you can!
Here are my 10 questions to my nominees…which I have searched deep within my soul to find! 🙂
- If you go to a coffee shop, what do you typically buy?
- When was the last time you smiled at a complete stranger, please elaborate?
- If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?
- If you had a chance to go back in time for 24hrs where would you go and what would you do?
- You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?
- Why does glue not stick to the bottle?
- Why does light make our skin darker but our hair ligther?
- If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?
- If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why?
- What secret could you tell me?
Here are my lovely jubbly nominees…..
- Polianthus ~ Polianthus always always brightens my day and makes me smile, has a wicked sense of humour and ‘seems’ to appreciate mine, she is also a foodie which I suppose I equal this only in the fact I like eating. We both share an Oscar for our Boeuf Bourguionon this week for the Fiesta Friday so lets bring the red carpet on and clapping for Polianthus and give her blog a visit. 🙂
- Feasting with Friends ~ now this lovely lady cooks the most delicious meals, how can that not bring a bit of sunshine in to someone’s life, it certainly does mine when I see pictures of sizzling shrimps. Plus she is really sweet and always has time to chat.
- Crone-ing ~ This lovely blogger brings a smile to my face with her wisdom of life and open mind to the excitement that future holds, plus she has a very dry sense of humour which always amuses me.
- Mummy to Henry ~ This blogger I have met more recently, she writes about motherhood, her passion is so lovely in every tiny detail of her son, his progressions and character, though I am passed the age her son is now, I still actually love reading about someone who is so utterly swept away with joy of being a parent.
I want to give a big hoorah and cuddle again to Aditi & Nikhil for nominating me, this award is lovely!
Want to chat, just pop some words in to my comments box, and or please visit my nominees!
© Justine @ Eclecticoddsnsods.com