Random Moments of Delight #12 ~ a little fun & romance

So here we are, it is Sunday and time to reminisce on a Random Moment of Delight!

What will I focus on this week?

Yesterday I finished off my Sunshine Award, for people who bring a little sunshine in to other people’s lives through the words they write and pictures etc on their blogs.  I was reminded through someone’s comment that when nominating on, it shouldn’t just be about the person, ie the personal relationship one has with the blogger, but what they give to ‘all’, rather than just the person nominating on. hehe…Rather deep and philosophical.

There was one person I missed out of this ‘award’, I had nominated her the day before & was kicking myself for not having my ‘brain’ in gear enough to have nominated her for the Sunshine Award instead, because she brings a lot of sunshine in to my daily life and I am sure as such must do to others, but at this moment I can be selfish and only talk about ‘me’  Haha…just joking!

260Anyway, we are having a lot of fun here on WP, I have met my fiance, we are getting married, or are we?  Is it real or not?  We are certainly having some fun, planning this wedding and well I wanted to give the person I did not (:-(   )nominate for the Sunshine Award a little bit of sunshine today.

Also in an underhand way it allows me to remind her of our plans by putting it down in photographic evidence lest she forget, because as some of you will know building up to the wedding day, tensions rise, some people even split up (horror of horrors), so if I am organized and have visual evidence we cannot argue about it later, though of course we can be grown up, which my fiance is, and agree to change some minor detail of course!

I also must shout about the fact I have a beautiful ring from Mara which you will see here.

I am the girly kitty.

I am the girly kitty.

So without keeping you any longer, here is our wedding plan, to Mara...who I also know loves kitties, so I finally took some pics of my girl kitty (that sounded wrong, but it is meant innocently, because I have a boy kitty).  She is rather old and doesn’t like pictures, but I finally got her after shoving a pill down her throat.

I am the fun cat.

I am the fun cat.

I also got a pic of my boy kitty, hes a ginger and gay.  Now I don’t have anything about gayness at all & I hear you asking how could I possibly know he is gay?  Because he only likes and lies on men, doesn’t come near a woman.

Literally he sprawls out, flat out, puts his paws around the man’s neck, or my boys, he then dribbles copiously, he will kiss you if you let him, he is very very intense, and a poser as you will see.

He doesn’t after all these years get on particularly well with my girl kitty (stop it!) and bullies her a little of which he does get a tap on the bottom when we catch him doing it.

So Mara, will these two be invited to the wedding?

I also thought it time to focus on the kitty factor in my life rather than the doggy.  I do have also other things in my life to focus on, I am not completely sad!

So what are we having at our wedding, lets go through the written list, before the visual:

1. We are having a reindeer and a unicorn pulling a train to the wedding, instead of a carriage, oh yes I have found both as you can see, it appears the reindeer is not so willing.
  2. We are having roses at the wedding, not chosen the colour yet, I will leave that to mara, she did want cactuses as the wedding plant, but I pointed out to her we were not going to have any ‘pricks’ at our wedding.
  3. We are getting married at Gretna Green, I have looked in to this as the picture shows and it appears you get married in a Blacksmiths or something odd, very odd indeed, but this is the UK.
  4. I am giving Mara a kitten with a bow for a wedding present, I have found one as you can see and he seems to be ready to waiter for our event.
  5. We are eating peking duck for our wedding meal, this concerns me a bit after finding what I did in the picture below.
  6. We drinking Slivovitz, which also concerns me knowing Mara as this was her choice and somehow I think it is going to blow my head off.

I think this is all we have decided so far.  This is really keeping me occupied and smiling, so I thank you Mara for bringing some sunshine in to my life and let’s keep on planning, you have lots to do!

Is there madness in the air? I think so…maybe 🙂

So, my random moment of delight for this Sunday, passing the moment of delight on to someone else!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

20 comments for “Random Moments of Delight #12 ~ a little fun & romance

1. March 23, 2014 at 5:09 PM

OMG!! I love you!! But you knew that before, right? 😉 But awe, that’s seriously the best thing that anyone ever did for me — I adore all about it, the kitty, the slivovitz (how did you know I was drinking just this kind yesterday?), the deer!! You’re the best!! *hugs*

Now I think I need to lay down and rest a bit, because I’m overwhelmed with emotion, and should come back later and admire this post again. Remember I said yesterday that your Liebster Award post was my favourite? Forget it, THIS is my favourite! ❤

• March 23, 2014 at 5:13 PM

LOLOL wooohooo…go rest my fiance please, conserve your energy and come back when ready..,,,grins!

2. March 23, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Haha,just asking, how many cats and dogs do you have at your place?
    And the pecking duck is really funny (and creepy?)!

• March 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Lol two cats my end and yes reeeeealllly creepy pretty yukky

• March 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM

I thought you had dogs,as well!
        😮

• March 23, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Oh I do! Sorry I thought you asked just about cats lol. I’ve two dogs, two cats, two kids! The stick insects and horse have gone

3. March 24, 2014 at 3:08 AM

You had stick insects? Awesome… I’ve never had any except hanging off my cat net once.
    You and Mara are totally nuts… you know that right? I mean… you’re going to need more than just one unicorn and one reindeer to pull a train. gotta think this through girls. 😉
    what a fun post… the wedding does look like it’s got more plans than last I saw, but I think you might want to rethink that duck… yuck… I am very fond of the cat in the hat however.
    And really? you had to give your cat a pill before she’d let you get a pic? Wow… awesome… she’s got moxy.
    Love the post and so happy you joined RMoD again this week!

• March 24, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Hah you make me laugh back. Yes the duck is gross. We got tricked with the stick insects from my sons past school they said look after for a week then it was oh we don’t want them back. They went from 6 – 70 it was ridiculous turns out my son is a champion breeder lol.

I love the cat too and yes plenty of plans and growing all the time I’m so ditzy and forgetful I wanted to make sure I had them all down in a safe place.

As for madness we see all mad right? 😀

Huggles

Ps seems we might need you to help with the engineering logistics of trains and reindeers and unicorns :-p

4. March 24, 2014 at 3:09 AM

P.S. how are you feeling?

5. March 24, 2014 at 4:24 AM

I have got a lot of pretty fish in the pond next to the house also there are 4 beauty small chicken. Nice post Justine !

6. March 24, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Returning to “my” post today and still loving it sooo much!! We’re not yet married and you already made me the happiest person 🙂

Now, it wouldn’t be too fitting to nominate me for the Sunshine Award, you surely found out already that I’m really a depressive person, heh 😉

Your girl kitty and boy kitty rock it, we’re having them both as wedding guests, obviously, plus your two dogs, plus my own two cats (both girls). Looks like a menagerie!

• March 25, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Hehe it does, and I get my depressive moments too, yesterday was one, feeling a little brighter today though x

• March 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Poor dear you 😦 Glad you’re better though!!

• March 25, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Yeh kinda better 🙂

Do you have a gmail,we could go on gchat sometimes if you do?

• March 26, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Wait, there’s a chat feature on Gmail?! I do have a gmail box, but I redirect all my mail to another mailbox, so I’m not familiar with the actual Gmail features. I will have a look at it, though. My address is maraeastern at gmail.com.

• March 26, 2014 at 5:16 PM

apparently my mail is down right now but will send you an email later x

• March 26, 2014 at 6:18 PM

OK, so I checked my GMail and it asks me if I want Hangouts or what they call the Old Chat. I’m not sure what I want? What are you using?

• March 26, 2014 at 7:41 PM

I will send it through when my end is up working again I don’t use handouts and avoid g plus lol x

• March 26, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Haha, Google Plus is a weird thing, you’re right not to use it. I joined it but I don’t do anything much there. So I’m going to switch from Hangouts to the normal chat, hope it works 🙂