So here we are, it is Sunday and time to reminisce on a Random Moment of Delight!
What will I focus on this week?
Yesterday I finished off my Sunshine Award, for people who bring a little sunshine in to other people’s lives through the words they write and pictures etc on their blogs. I was reminded through someone’s comment that when nominating on, it shouldn’t just be about the person, ie the personal relationship one has with the blogger, but what they give to ‘all’, rather than just the person nominating on. hehe…Rather deep and philosophical.
There was one person I missed out of this ‘award’, I had nominated her the day before & was kicking myself for not having my ‘brain’ in gear enough to have nominated her for the Sunshine Award instead, because she brings a lot of sunshine in to my daily life and I am sure as such must do to others, but at this moment I can be selfish and only talk about ‘me’ Haha…just joking!
Anyway, we are having a lot of fun here on WP, I have met my fiance, we are getting married, or are we? Is it real or not? We are certainly having some fun, planning this wedding and well I wanted to give the person I did not (:-( )nominate for the Sunshine Award a little bit of sunshine today.
Also in an underhand way it allows me to remind her of our plans by putting it down in photographic evidence lest she forget, because as some of you will know building up to the wedding day, tensions rise, some people even split up (horror of horrors), so if I am organized and have visual evidence we cannot argue about it later, though of course we can be grown up, which my fiance is, and agree to change some minor detail of course!
I also must shout about the fact I have a beautiful ring from Mara which you will see here.
So without keeping you any longer, here is our wedding plan, to Mara...who I also know loves kitties, so I finally took some pics of my girl kitty (that sounded wrong, but it is meant innocently, because I have a boy kitty). She is rather old and doesn’t like pictures, but I finally got her after shoving a pill down her throat.
I also got a pic of my boy kitty, hes a ginger and gay. Now I don’t have anything about gayness at all & I hear you asking how could I possibly know he is gay? Because he only likes and lies on men, doesn’t come near a woman.
Literally he sprawls out, flat out, puts his paws around the man’s neck, or my boys, he then dribbles copiously, he will kiss you if you let him, he is very very intense, and a poser as you will see.
He doesn’t after all these years get on particularly well with my girl kitty (stop it!) and bullies her a little of which he does get a tap on the bottom when we catch him doing it.
So Mara, will these two be invited to the wedding?
I also thought it time to focus on the kitty factor in my life rather than the doggy. I do have also other things in my life to focus on, I am not completely sad!
So what are we having at our wedding, lets go through the written list, before the visual:
- We are having a reindeer and a unicorn pulling a train to the wedding, instead of a carriage, oh yes I have found both as you can see, it appears the reindeer is not so willing.
- We are having roses at the wedding, not chosen the colour yet, I will leave that to mara, she did want cactuses as the wedding plant, but I pointed out to her we were not going to have any ‘pricks’ at our wedding.
- We are getting married at Gretna Green, I have looked in to this as the picture shows and it appears you get married in a Blacksmiths or something odd, very odd indeed, but this is the UK.
- I am giving Mara a kitten with a bow for a wedding present, I have found one as you can see and he seems to be ready to waiter for our event.
- We are eating peking duck for our wedding meal, this concerns me a bit after finding what I did in the picture below.
- We drinking Slivovitz, which also concerns me knowing Mara as this was her choice and somehow I think it is going to blow my head off.
I think this is all we have decided so far. This is really keeping me occupied and smiling, so I thank you Mara for bringing some sunshine in to my life and let’s keep on planning, you have lots to do!
Is there madness in the air? I think so…maybe 🙂