BASHFUL ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter B) – vintage & emotions

A-Z blog challenge for the month of April 2014

Letter B = Bashful

Some of my favorite things:

• The power of the written word
  • Quotes
  • Emotions
  • Vintage
  • Art

All wrapped up in to one little visual package for this Spring Time challenge.

vintage - bashful

BASHFUL
A gentleman has his eyes on all those present; he is tender toward the bashful, gentle toward the distant, and merciful toward the absent.
Lawrence G. Lovasik

I would love to know what you think of this, or hear from other A-Z bloggers & or my regular readers new and seasoned!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

A-Z challenge

A-Z challenge

18 comments for “BASHFUL ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter B) – vintage & emotions

1. April 2, 2014 at 2:33 AM

interesting, I kinda like the card, unsure about the quote.

• April 2, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Hehe that’s the beauty of quotes they bring out different thoughts in different people. To me I guess he is forgiving for the non attention from the distant ie not paying him attention πŸ™‚ thank you for commenting it’s fun! X

• April 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I love the vintage picture, there was a collection and I was desperate to find an emotion that at least one of the pictures would fit in to, very different so of course being me I like this. As for the quote, I like it, it sort of inspires thought, what if I was this kind of woman or that how would he respond, is he not responding to some because of lack of attention etc? πŸ™‚

2. April 2, 2014 at 4:22 AM

What a tantalizing picture – such simply drawn women and minimal colors, but elegant and calming. Interesting quote – one I need to think about – not sure yet I understand it!

• April 2, 2014 at 2:28 PM

I know I simply love this vintage artist and was keen to find an emotion to fit at least one pic. This quote seems to be provoking some thought and procrastination which is great isn’t it? Did you think about it more?

• April 2, 2014 at 4:28 PM

No, but I wrote it down and want to google the quote to see if there is more context.

• April 2, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Oh thats good, please do let me know if you find out more πŸ™‚

3. April 2, 2014 at 4:25 AM

Interesting scribble and quote! I’m looking forward to more!

• April 2, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Thank you, I love the artists work and the quote seems to be provoking some thought which is one of the many reasons I love quotes and emotions are always a topic for conversation aren’t they? Thank you for popping by and I look forward to chatting again x

4. April 2, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Interesting and totally awesome πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• April 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Thank you, short but sweet posts just like yours, easy reading and interesting πŸ™‚

5. April 2, 2014 at 5:41 AM

I like the colors in the picture, and the quote is interesting and thought-provoking. It makes me wonder how the gentleman is towards those are bold, near (or maybe friendly?), and present.

• April 2, 2014 at 2:34 PM

I know, this quote is causing some thought which is one of the great things about quotes right? Sometimes one can use them as a mantra, sometimes just to debate on lets see what letter C brings hehe

6. April 2, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I like the structure you’ve got going for the challenge! Very cool. I really like the drawing, and what can I say, am really glad to see two ladies with the same size butt I have… πŸ˜‰

• April 2, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Haha re the butt, big butts are good men love big butts, well most do and always handy at the pub to perch a drink on, grins. I love the artistry of this vintage work, really different x