CONFUSED ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter C) ~ vintage & emotions

A-Z blog challenge

Letter C = Confused

Some of my favorite things:

• The power of the written word
  • Quotes
  • Emotions
  • Vintage
  • Art

All wrapped up in to one little visual package for this Spring Time challenge.

vintage - confused

CONFUSED
“Don’t be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen.”
― George Saunders, The Braindead Megaphone

I would love to know what you think of this, or hear from other A-Z bloggers & or my regular readers new and seasoned!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

A-Z challenge

A-Z challenge

48 comments for “CONFUSED ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter C) ~ vintage & emotions

1. April 3, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Awh he looks so confuzzled! Love the quote too!

• April 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

He’s a cutey isnt he, just wanna take him home, my heart bleeds for his confusion, are you confused?

2. Victoria
    April 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM

How are we holding up with the challenge BFF? -:)

• April 3, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Hey I am doing ok, everything is pre-done, and it seems to be popular as far as I can tell and making for some nice conversations and comments, which right now just due to being busy I am trying to keep up with. Really odd that the other challenge never started, so odd for WP to do that. How are you holding up my BBF? xx

• Victoria
        April 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM

I’m happy to hear you are ok. Planning ahead with posts is the key and the comments and likes are flying off my blog page…LOL
        I gave up on the other challenge, guess it fell through.
        I’m doing fabulous! Getting excited for my trip next week to Montana!! XO

• April 3, 2014 at 7:46 PM

I bet, you will be sorely missed..ack gotta run can hear shouting upstairs x

• Victoria
            April 3, 2014 at 7:51 PM

I’ll still be posting missy!

• April 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Yay good glad to hear it and I still have to check your post I’ve just got so behind xx

• Victoria
                April 3, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Don’t worry Hon, take your time and just breathe..:-)

• April 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hehe breeeeeaaaathe I’m multi tasking watxhing tv about a famous grizzly bear and reading posts hehe

• Victoria
                    April 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Good for you! I’m about to embark on a power nap. Hugs!

3. April 3, 2014 at 2:53 AM

These are getting better and better – photos and quotes. And this one is more confusing than the B one!! Holy moly it’s not even bedtime on the “B” evening and you’re already in the timezone to post “C”. No wonder I feel perpetually behind! In the morning (MY morning) I will probably forget I already commented on this and comment again! LOL

• April 3, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Haha I am UK time zone and I have set them to come out at 1am, so they are all nice and settled on the post blogosphere by the time I wake up and read comments on my phone you see sometimes, just sometimes i am organized, grins xx

• April 3, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I’m doing the same thing. Setting them up to post at 1am (california time). I’m set through Saturday at this point but have my outline for topics for the month. This is actually streamlining my blogging and I like it! So I am actually not confused today! 🙂

• April 3, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Haha thats great the only thing i am falling behind with is actually reading the blogs i follow, the commenting and visiting etc is taking quite some time x

• April 3, 2014 at 8:07 PM

I know… it took me two hours this morning!

• April 3, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Really just to comment and visit or to catch up on what you follow too?

• April 3, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I comment on all the A-Z (will end up dropping some if they never comment on mine tho or answer my comments… not much of a relationship there). Luckily lots of people who I follow are doing the A-Z (quite a lot of dog bloggers I know actually). But then I try to keep up with my usual people who I do challenges with too. I have to pick and choose or I’d never get to blogging!

• April 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Lol true but you say you comment on all the a-zers you mean all on the challenge list? Tries not to faint lol

• April 3, 2014 at 8:58 PM

Oh goodness no! I picked out some people after me that I liked, and added a few of the <100 plus all the friends I already have who are participating. I may add more and drop some as time goes on.

• April 3, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Hah ok I was thinking omg superwoman that’s crazy. I visit five a day and comment and then try to reply to all my comments then it’s not til I’m in bed that I catch up reading on my phone of all places as it’s easier to type on here than my tablet but easier to read on my tablet such is life!!!

4. April 3, 2014 at 3:10 AM

I don’t think I can answer because I’m so confused… Diane

• April 3, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Oh I am really glad people are confused today, I am however not sure about this, are you? What was I talking about, I am rather confused, but then again confusion leads up to be open to something, or does it? 😀

5. April 3, 2014 at 6:58 AM

This is absolutely brilliant 🙂 🙂

~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

• April 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Hah glad you like, are you taking on confusion today at all to open your mind? grins

6. Lainey
    April 3, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Best quote ever!

• April 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Hah really, or are you just confused over this?

• Lainey
        April 3, 2014 at 5:29 PM

!!!! I’m not sure now…….

7. April 3, 2014 at 8:03 AM

This sounds encouraging. I’m confused all the time!

• April 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM

LOL I think I make you confused, now I feel guilty, or do I, or am I just confused over this? Interesting that confusion might make one open up their mind to other things, that makes me think or get confused?

• April 4, 2014 at 4:01 AM

Oh not, it’s not you, it’s me, I’m good enough at confusing myself! 😀

8. April 3, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I have nominated you for the Howler Award- http://fozzyfitness.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/the-howler-award/
    you do not have to accept the award just pass, you were nominated as a mark of respect for your support and friendship

• April 3, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Oh goodness, howler? grins…thank you..now howler, I am not sure what kind of blog that stands for I am thinking of werewolves howling now lmao, not sure that is good or do you mean howling laughing, I hope it is the latter 😛 hehe…thank you big time xx How are you btw?

• April 4, 2014 at 9:43 PM

howling like wild wolves a member of my pack 😉 I am good blogging away changing direction slightly doing a good health,injury,fitness and nutrition blog shortly.

• April 4, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hah I like the wild wolves and wow you sound mighty busy . are they all on different blogs?

• April 4, 2014 at 11:49 PM

they are gonna be a series of blogs and pictorial advice 😉 hows your blogging going 🙂

• April 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Sounds good re me slow but steady and making some great friendships and finding new interests which is fab 🙂

• April 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM

cool hunni thats the best way keep up the great work speak soon and be safe in the knowledge you have the support of the pack 😉

9. April 3, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Thank you for such an adorable post. For little guy. If he thinks he’s confused now, just wait 30 years. 🙂
    I’m following your blog via email, and I really enjoy getting your post right to my mailbox.
    Best,
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

• April 3, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Hah awe thank you life is confusing isn’t it certainly is for me full of challenges. I’m so glad your getting my little messages in your inbox that’s fab 🙂 I love the chit chat too!

10. April 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM

well, I’m in a perpetual state of confusion…lol…I do like it here, mixes beautifully with my insanity…heheheheh

11. internetreviewofbooks
    April 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Hi! I’m checking in from the A-Z Challenge, and I wake up confused every day.