Excited ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter E) ~ vintage & emotions

A-Z blog challenge

Letter E = Excited

Some of my favorite things:

• The power of the written word
  • Quotes
  • Emotions
  • Vintage
  • Art

All wrapped up in to one little visual package for this Spring Time challenge.

Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away. Denis Waitley

EXCITED-    Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire – you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.
Denis Waitley

I would love to know what you think of this, or hear from other A-Z bloggers & or my regular readers new and seasoned!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

A-Z challenge

A-Z challenge

18 comments for “Excited ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter E) ~ vintage & emotions

1. April 5, 2014 at 1:13 AM

That picture reminds me of something silly I said to my husband just last week… ‘that I wanted to toboggan down a hill’… (No way that I can but I felt like experiencing it again) Diane

• April 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Oh I’ve never done that but would love to though like you I couldn’t but it’s great you’ve tried. I saw a small video of my friend doing it down a hill for the first time and she crashed through a fence at the end…yokes

2. April 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM

I could do something like that, if the tobogganing came with the safety belt or seatbelt. 🙂
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

• April 5, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Hah yes I know that one, me too, sheesh, with gears and perhaps the ability to levitate too? That would be good

3. April 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Now, the poster made me laugh a lot. I’m probably hysterical. Awesome retro — and the quote!

4. April 5, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Visiting from A-Z to say Hi. Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Sania @ Fragile Words

5. April 5, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Ooooo, I like this one. It really holds together as a unit. Love the pic.

• April 5, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Thank you I want to expeorence tobogganing every time I look at it. Have you done it?

• April 5, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Yes, when I was a kid growing up in the mountains of New Hampshire. I found it more fun than a traditional sled. But I always hated climbing back up the hill! 😉

• April 6, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Haha I bet, your so lucky you experienced that, maybe it should go on my risky ‘hit list’ lol x

6. April 6, 2014 at 1:01 AM

I am excited, but no longer about tobaggoning or even snow, brrrrrrrrr, I am excited for spring. And this week I am excited about a new order for knitted and crocheted doll clothes. Playing with dressing up dolls in cute things is fun, fun, fun, especially when it is and open order for “just make me some of this and some of that”. Your vintage pictures this month make me want to design some vintage things.

• April 6, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Oh please do show me if you make some vintage things, would be great to see, and so glad to have inspired…yaya..whopeee xx

7. April 6, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Love the quote by Denis Waitley. It is so imp to be excited about your own dream and truly believe in it! Aditi, A2Z participant