Naughty ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter N) ~ vintage & emotions

A-Z blog challenge

Letter N =Naughty

Some of my favorite things:

• The power of the written word
  • Quotes
  • Emotions
  • Vintage
  • Art

All wrapped up in to one little visual package for this Spring Time challenge.

NAUGHTY “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.”  ― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West

NAUGHTY
“Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.”
― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West

I would love to know what you think of this, or hear from other A-Z bloggers & or my regular readers new and seasoned!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

A-Z challenge

A-Z challenge

39 comments for “Naughty ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter N) ~ vintage & emotions

1. April 16, 2014 at 1:08 AM

That’s a post to my liking! I’m glad that you’re now in a naughty mood 😉 Love the quote!

• April 16, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Oh I love naughty aaaasnd I love pin up girls they are the epitome for me of what a sexy female should look like and I love the clothing from that era! What was the last naughty thing you did?

• April 16, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Haha, what was the last naughty thing I did? What a question! I think it was making myself a toast and pouring some (very little) whiskey to go with it at five in the morning when I couldn’t sleep. This was yesterday, I mean, today actually. That’s how weird I am 😉 What was your last naughty thing?

• April 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Oh my wholly at 5am? Gosh that is naughty! What does a toast normally contain then? Well I have to say I am naughty or regularly annoying daily I do things like turn the shower light off and run away or put things on holiday ‘accidentally’ in the freezer instead of the fridge. Actually that one was a genuine mistake as in this holiday home the freezer is at the top and at home it’s at the bottom but it didn’t stop ‘shrek’ (husband) searching then admonishing my supposed madness for doing such a thing! I then bought something very naughty which I might post about and I let my eldest son buy a replica Samaria sword today at the antique market I am not sure if that is naughty or mad!!!!?

• April 16, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Ha! My mistake! I didn’t realise that you say “a toast” when you mean drinking and “toast” when you mean the food. I had both. And I slept very soundly until 1 PM then!

Confusing the freezer with the fridge is not naughty, it’s fun 🙂 As long as you don’t put ice cream in the fridge and milk in the freezer, for example…

You made me EXTREMELY curious about your new purchase! A replica sword should be fine, as long as it’s not too sharp.

Your calling hubby “Shrek”? LOL, where did that come from?

• April 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Actually it’s from when I first met him as he is shrek really! If there was a real life human form he would be it. If you painted him green and put on those ears I could hire him out. I
              Bought him the ears and he used to sometimes wear them and no not a kinky bedroom thing before you ask lmso! Anyway he not only looks like him I don’t just mean fat, bald, small legs big torso etc actually his facial features are remarkably similar it’s scary but also he is as clumsy and disgustong as him too. He has been known to eat things from the bin, he picks his nose he snores he farts disturbingly loudly and he once ate his sons sick I really think that qualifies him don’t you?

• April 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Mm, that sounds very interesting… So your Shrek ears are not a kinky bedroom thingy? 😉 Now, really, thank your for the explanation, you convinced me completely and made me laugh… 😀

2. kentuckygal50
    April 16, 2014 at 1:09 AM

I remember a story about Mae West’s portrayal of Catherine the Great of Russia. To quite a number of gentlemen in her boudoir one evening, she said, “I’m a little tired tonight…one of you boys is going to have to leave!” *lol*

LuAnn Braley

• April 16, 2014 at 6:57 AM

He he that’s funny! What was the last naughty thing you did? I wonder whether us grown ups are still naughty I hope so!

3. April 16, 2014 at 1:23 AM

I love the pin-up girls. They never fail to amuse me 🙂

• April 16, 2014 at 6:59 AM

They are amusing and sassy I would love to look like one far more womanly than stick thin models! I love the clothing of that era too just somehow very flattering. But on the subject of naughty what was the naughtiest thing you did or what was the last naughtiest thing you did?

• April 16, 2014 at 12:10 PM

I’m smoking right now, does that count? 🙂

I love the clothes of that era, too!

• April 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM

That’s really pretty naughty unless it’s a joint you should stop right now! ( realizes it’s hours later) x

4. Lainey
    April 16, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Awesome, love the pin up girls!

• April 16, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Me too and Lainey tell me what was the last naughty thing you did? Hehe

• Lainey
        April 16, 2014 at 8:04 AM

These days it’s usually eating a box of Kipling cakes, lol!!!

• April 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Haha which ones?

• Lainey
            April 16, 2014 at 8:17 AM

I like those little French Fancies you know the ones with the icing that you can eat whole…..lol!!!

• April 16, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Hah yes my son lives those. I love the look of the pink ones

• April 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Lainey I just saw your comment re pen pals we could be uk ones? Haha if expect artwork though lol

• Lainey
        April 16, 2014 at 8:09 AM

oooh yeah, do you have time for that?! That could be fun – if you’re serious my e-mail is laineymiller8(at)gmail.com send me your address. I won’t be offended if you panic at that and say no,lol xx

• April 16, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Haha that would be fun I pre warn though my handwriting is dreadful and changed style constantly hehe! I’m back at the weekend and oh gosh will need to order writing paper haha x will send addy x

• Lainey
            April 16, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Awesome! My handwriting is really bad so we’ll make fabulous pen pals…..!! xx

5. April 16, 2014 at 5:42 PM

I like the idea of naughty in this poster. Times have really changed.

• April 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Yes I love pin up girls I would love to look like one over any model these days I also like naughty lol there are so many verities of being naughty and I was just trying to think when I was last naughty ! Do you know when you were last considered naughty?

6. April 16, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Naughty is a great A to Z word!!! I love pin-up art – thanks for sharing. I’d love to have a pin-up makeover but I’m not sure my hair would cooperate 😀

• April 16, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Awe that would be fab you should do it! That’s a good business idea too as that look is really popular. A good hairdresser can make hair do anything and behave hehe!
      If you do it let me know please 😀

• April 16, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Will do! I might even be brave enough to post pictures 😉

7. April 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM

I’ve been everywhere :-).

Love your pinups.

• April 17, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Thank you 🙂 my son did a sand zentangle hehe it’s on my Instagram attached to my blog if you click a pic it should take you to my Instagram direct as on the blog the pics are limited in numbers 😉

• April 17, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Thanks! Gotta dash now, but should have time later if computer cooperates! XXOO

8. April 19, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I think we all have a little naughty in us : )

9. April 19, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Mae West was the best! If anyone knew smart and naughty, she did! Happy A-Z!