Who did this, this morning?

This really made me laugh when I found this image!
Why?
Because I do the below virtually every morning.
Might explain a few things

image

So go on admit it who did this recently?
Justine-Not Transparent

Lets keep in touch!

Lets keep in touch!

ย

21 comments for “Who did this, this morning?

1. twittercat
    April 26, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Raises hand ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

• April 26, 2014 at 1:28 PM

haha, me too all the time i have many layers on my bed and they are tucked int o the bottom cos i hate getting cold toes, but then they all slip down the bed and i pull them up and whoosh i smack myself in the face or do my back in because nothing moves, its a daily occurence!

2. April 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM

I scratch my nose!

• April 26, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Hah, I punch my nose, all my bedlinen gets stuck at the bottom of the bed between a coffer and the bed then moves up when i pull it in staggered amounts hence daily punching x

• April 26, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Haha…ouch! my punch is just with my thumb which, if the nail has not been trimmed will make sometimes a gouge…can’t blame it on a partner …oh, I could say I have an abusive muse or my Bette scratched me but I could never blame it on my Bette.

• April 27, 2014 at 12:30 PM

OMG that sounds terrible i hope your face isnt coverered in fingernails marks and noooo dont blame the cat thats just mean lol

3. April 26, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Heheh….cute!! Me…ummm…hmmm… ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. April 26, 2014 at 5:30 PM

hmm…don’t remember ever doing this…I’ve a feather duvet in the winter and a light sheet in the summer. I just more or less fall out of bed without any particular quirks…except that I do that at a terribly crazy hour.

• April 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM

your lucky, my antics are due to tucking the ends under the bed because i dont like my toes to stick out, a childhood thing thinking monsters will bite them off, of course the covers sink down and down and down, i go to pull them up and punch myself as they release themselves from the grips under the bed LOL, so seeing that picture really made me laugh!

• April 27, 2014 at 3:32 PM

lol…shouldn’t laugh, but that’s so cute. I used to be afraid to put my feet on the floor when it was dark for more or less the same reason…thought there might be something dreadful under the bed and it’d pull me down and devour me.

• April 27, 2014 at 4:21 PM

ah yes I used to think crocodiles under the bed, omg too much of an over active imagination, its a nightmare as a child x

• April 27, 2014 at 6:40 PM

But can be a boon as an adult ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. April 26, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Hm, I don’t really pull my blanket up, I sleep with my head under the blanket most of the time… Don’t ask me how I can breathe like this, I don’t know, but clearly somehow I can.

• April 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Hah i used to do that as a kid because I thought the grim reaper was in the bedroom with a sythe ready to cut off my head!

6. April 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Justine, I struggle with all the questions that you mentioned daily. Very insightful and apt read! Thanks :).
    Sonal

• April 27, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Yay, so glad to be of service and hopefully help, its a great feeling when you think you might make life simpler in some way for someone hehe, its a minefield blogging, so many things to remember and do and some simple things can make life so much easier cant it?

7. April 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM