WITTY – A-Z blogging challenge (letter W) ~ vintage & emotions

A-Z blog challenge

Letter W =Witty

Some of my favorite things:

• The power of the written word
  • Quotes
  • Emotions
  • Vintage
  • Art

All wrapped up in to one little visual package for this Spring Time challenge.

vintage - witty

WITTY
Conquered people tend to be witty.
Saul Bellow

I would love to know what you think of this, or hear from other A-Z bloggers & or my regular readers new and seasoned!

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

A-Z challenge

A-Z challenge

8 comments for “WITTY – A-Z blogging challenge (letter W) ~ vintage & emotions

1. April 26, 2014 at 1:25 AM

You got me on this one. Do I have to be conquered in order to be witty? I would rather do the conquering. Have a great weekend!

• April 26, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Hah, theres no written rule. i think it was trying to say those that struggle or who have been conquered by life can make or see fun in those struggles and have a sense of ironic wit which can be quite funny 😀

2. April 26, 2014 at 12:19 PM

My family is full of witty people! When we get together the laughing never seems to stop!

• April 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Thats great I love to hear that 😀 My step dad used to laugh so much he couldn’t breathe and his face went bright red, usually when he was watching Jethro the comedian who is quite rude. But I used to just watch my step father and laugh at him instead LOL

3. April 27, 2014 at 8:20 AM

I have a few witty friends, and perhaps it has to do with how they perceive life, too. Make the best of what what dealt to you. =)

• April 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Exactly it matures one’s outlook and widens the span of emotions I think which can sometimes lead to ironic wit, thats not to say you can’t be witty without hehe x

4. April 27, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Depends on the person conquered – whether they get crushed down or rise up with their wits about them! Visiting from the A-Z, best wishes for the remaining days/post.
    Nilanjana

• April 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM

thank you so much its been fun, been hard and intersting, would you do it again?