ZEALOUS ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter Z) ~ vintage & emotions

A-Z blog challenge

Letter Z =Zealous

Some of my favorite things:

• The power of the written word
  • Quotes
  • Emotions
  • Vintage
  • Art

All wrapped up in to one little visual package for this Spring Time challenge.

vintage - zealous

ZEALOUS
“My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!”
― Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles

So that is it, the end of the A-Z blogging challenge 2014 and what a hell of a ride that was!

I would like to say a thank you to the organizers and also to all the wonderful bloggers out there on the blogosphere!

Let me know how it was for you, please, be it a participant or a reader following my journey through this challenge, did you like it, would it make you want to do it next year, or did it interfere with your usual enjoyment of my blog!  hehe

Lets stay connected!

Lets stay connected!

A-Z challenge

A-Z challenge

29 comments for “ZEALOUS ~ A-Z blogging challenge (letter Z) ~ vintage & emotions

1. April 30, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Bravo…Congrat’s…Yippee! You made it all the way from A-Z. 😀

Love today’s post…beautiful quote and art!

• April 30, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Thank you yayyyyy pops champagne at 7 in the morning. Is it over? Grins

2. April 30, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Whew! That was an intense challenge! Your Zealous is quite Sassy, by the way 😛

3. April 30, 2014 at 2:04 AM

I so enjoyed all your a-z posts and I love this one – being zealous about everything is how to enjoy life. It’s been quite a journey. I need a vacation.

• April 30, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Haha lol your funny re vacation and yes it’s odd it’s over! Or is it maybe I might continue Lolol…faints! I love Zealous! X

4. April 30, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Whooppee, cartwheels and flying corsets. We made it all the way to Z and every day with you was pure delight, dear Justine. Even if you did try to slather a little dog poop on the A to Z cart path *wink *

• April 30, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Haha lol I did didn’t i? We did it. Question is would you do it again? Hehe…I did enjoy it I think and I love zealous x

• April 30, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Oh yes, by next April I’ll be ready for another go at it!

• April 30, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Oh my…faints

• April 30, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Isn’t it like birth labor? A couple years later, mom’s forget and get preggers again !!

• April 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM

haha yes your right, oh boy that is an amazing thing to forget, the pain!

5. Lainey
    April 30, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Wonderful! What an awesome way to finish the challenge, congrats! xx

• April 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM

thank you Lainey, how are you feeling now it is all over? haha,,relieved? I wonder if there is something like a celebration to end this all or does it all just fizzle out? I might have missed some posts knowing me..ps guess what I am doing..scribble scribble..hehe..my painting is due to be posted later today, feeling a bit nervous! x

• Lainey
        April 30, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Looking forward to seeing it! No pressure….I’m relieved the challenge is over, but really excited because I’ve got new plans for the blog. How about you?! xx

• April 30, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Ohhh what are your plans? I am glad it is over I havn’t really met ‘that’ many people through it to be honest as many were on other blog platforms and I think that lessens the attraction as it makes following etc more difficult, however it has taught me that pre-scheduling is good 🙂 xx

• Lainey
            April 30, 2014 at 11:43 AM

lol, pre-scheduling is very good! The people I found on WordPress tend to be “keepers” lol….I did struggle with keeping up with people on Blogger, I tend to just follow them on Goggle+

Plans?! he he he….will pop those in a letter! I’m basically thinking of a little series of themed creative exercises…people can join in or just watch. I’m still in the brainstorming part, but I can see a bit of structure coming together 😉 xx

6. April 30, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Way to go!

I loved the challenge!

And thanks for visiting my blog, by the way!

7. hilarymb
    May 1, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Hi Justine .. congratulations on finishing – yes we need to be zealous to get through and it’s funny how we immediately think of next year .. it is a great way to blog and meet new friends ..

See you soon – cheers Hilary

• May 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Hah i am not thinking about next year yet…faints…just glad this one has finished now, i did like it but it took up alot of time though rewarding, its nice to get back to normality xx hehe

8. May 2, 2014 at 8:31 AM

congrats on finishing the challenge, love the pic and little poem. Have enjoyed dropping by on occasion.

• May 2, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Thank you for popping by yay it’s over and was good 🙂

9. May 4, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Congrats in completing the challenge Justine! I quite like your zealous post! Glad to have met you through A-Z! Hope to stay in touch!

• May 4, 2014 at 6:04 PM

yes lets stay in touch 🙂 I liked zealous too most people thought i was like the quirky but I like zealous its passionate and enthusiastic 🙂

• May 4, 2014 at 6:04 PM

ps your avatar doesnt seem to link to a blog?