How I Learned to Mind My Buisness

Something quick to make you laugh!

Good Time Stories

Photo Credit: Orin Zebest via CC Flickr Photo Credit: Orin Zebest via CC Flickr

I was walking past a mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting. “13…13…13.”

Well, the fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little hole in the planks, so I decided to look through it and see what was going on.

Suddenly, some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick, then they all started shouting, “14…14…14.”

——————–

What a unique way to learn a lesson!!!

View original post

8 comments for “How I Learned to Mind My Buisness

1. May 2, 2014 at 11:51 PM

That’s funny! 😄people can have a conversation right next to me and I’ve learned to tune them out! I used to work with this busy body that listened to my conversations from across the room and come over and ask about it. I decided then that I would learn to never do that or eves drop! 😄this was so funny!

• May 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM

thats freaky someone being able to hear your convo across a room. I am the opopsite if anyone is talking to me and their is background noise I cannot hear what the person is saying infront of me, its some kind of audio processing thing, really annoying, i just nod a lot and hope for the best, has got me in to trouble a few times that .

• May 3, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I know it! I do the nod thing a lot as well and OH yes it has gotten me into trouble a few times. CAUSE I really wasn’t agreeing but they thought I was. I’ve learned to focus or turn people off. 🙂

• May 3, 2014 at 6:07 PM

lol yes that brings back memories, i dont go out often enough to worry about it now, one blessing LOL, x

• May 3, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Yes that is true. I don’t go out either except for work and the gym otherwise I sort of like my little world. It’s happy! 😀

• May 3, 2014 at 6:30 PM

I would love to be able to go to the gym. Myhusband just started going to the gym and I hate to say I got a little jealous 😦

• May 3, 2014 at 6:42 PM

OH I bet you did. Is there anything you can do with little pain? What about swimming or walking in a pool? Tell that hubby you need yourself an exercise pool! 😀

• May 3, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Hah I wish I had a pool! Garden way too small and water prices way to expensive. I’m nervous to go in a pool but I know it would be good for me. I’ve put on so much weight I’m conscious and I’m frightened of suddenly getting in pain and being on my own in the water! X