Saturday morning ~ time for a laugh with your coffee!

Here we are again on that marvellous first day of the weekend, Saturday.

With this morning I bring a lille olde humour!

d2d73e585a72e134b09a5fc4a1e075da

Now be honest with me, have you done this?

I have rung my home phone absolutely too many times to mention to try and find my mobile.

It is about the only time it gets used, go on admit it, have you?

Justine-Not Transparent

Lets keep in touch!

Lets keep in touch!

28 comments for “Saturday morning ~ time for a laugh with your coffee!

1. Victoria
    May 3, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Morning BFF! I’ve never done this but my hubby has….lol

• May 3, 2014 at 4:07 PM

gooooood moooooorning, just been eating coffee drambuie cake i made with some friends and drinking champagne so a llittle late on getting around to replying..wink winks..and yes I regularly phone to find my phone that is after i punch myself in my face every morning trying to pull my bedcovers up 😛

• Victoria
        May 3, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Oh my goodness…LOL drinking champagne without me? That is so a BFF deal breaker…haha!
        😀

• May 3, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Haha ermm did I say that oh no I meant I saw someone else do it! Crosses fingers behind my back!!!! X

• Victoria
            May 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM

You ain’t fooling me BFF!

• May 4, 2014 at 9:21 AM

aw shucks it was worth a try huh? lol

• Victoria
                May 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Yup…LOL

• May 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Awake early?

• Victoria
                    May 4, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Yup, but I’m unplugging all techie toys for the day. You have a fabulous one my BFF!
                    Hugs!

2. May 3, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Yep! 😀 You know your readers so well!

3. May 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Yes-s-s-s

4. Lainey
    May 3, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Only a few times…..this year so far!! lol x

5. May 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM

You can call me eccentric and I won’t mind at all. I do not own or want to own a cell phone.

• May 3, 2014 at 5:37 PM

hah very good, I know a few people like that! 😀 I love eclectic and eccentric, something about words beginning with E i think hehe x

6. May 3, 2014 at 6:37 PM

HEHe this is funny! I don’t have a home phone so you can imagine I lose everything especially my cell. I’ve lost my car once or twice. But that is part of my Sanguine personality. I am always focused on fun, happy things and things like the fact that I didn’t even drive my car to work because it’s in the shop, slip my mind. So that day Alex and I drove into work together. She text me later, “Mom I’m ready.” I ran outside to think my car was stolen from the parking lot. So then I call her oh my God Alex someone stole my car. She said, “MOM I forgot we drove together today, oh my God I’m just like you.” HEHEHe isn’t that funny? She used to make fun of me because I forgot things. After having studied the personality traits of others I have realized that Sanguine personalities like mine get on people’s nerves. I’m always happy and bubbly and if I get sad I only stay that way for about 1 day. Then I have to be happy again! I seek it like breathing! That’s why I look for beauty, I see beauty in everything and everyone. I remember Alex said, “Mom not everyone is beautiful or pretty.” I said, “Well baby girl to me there is always something beautiful about every person, sometimes you have to look closer.” I spent yesterday in the ER with Alex so I’m just getting around today. If I seem hopped up on caffeine, well I am. Also I love your little mom with a coffee cup. That is so so so cute. 🙂

7. May 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM

I will admit nothing but I do feel compelled to add that this only works if a) your cell phone is charged (and for that you need to know where the charger hid) and b) if is switched on and c) if it isn’t in a big handbag at the bottom of other stuff switched to mute – I wouldnt know from personal experience but I imagine the above comments must be so.
    Drambuie cake champagne – share recipe for the former please (that is if you didnt make it up out of your head but its a bona fida recipe -just kidding you, as I am sure you know :))

• May 4, 2014 at 9:17 AM

haha your so cheeky sometimes, and it is a bona fide recipe with a few bits i tweeked, it ‘might’ come out next week in the FF and somehow I have a feeling you lose your phone lots and pehraps don’t retrieve it for days !!!!

• May 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I have 2 – 3 phones, and luckily someone who finds them for me when they are switched to mute 🙂

8. May 4, 2014 at 10:11 AM

the best one is when you are using your phone for something, like listening to music, playing a game or taking a photo or talking to someone on it and then you think – where’s my phone?! x