Wordless Wednesday ~ The hole!

a30377084e8b9a79fe59026bafa00833

Wow! Scary huh?

Thank you for reading/viewing! xx

Justine-Not Transparent

27 comments for “Wordless Wednesday ~ The hole!

1. May 14, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Wow! What an interesting picture!

2. May 14, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Very powerful picture.

• May 14, 2014 at 8:32 AM

thank you thats why i love them they make you stop and think x

3. May 14, 2014 at 6:24 AM

This really caught my eye Justine. Is it a painting?

• May 14, 2014 at 8:33 AM

you know i really dont know how each one is done, i know some are physically painted on the street, some might be graphically enhanced either way they are fabulous dont you think? πŸ™‚

4. May 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Wow πŸ˜‰

5. May 14, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Scary, indeed! Is this a 3D painting, Justine? 😐

• May 14, 2014 at 8:35 AM

I don t know how they do each one. Sometimes they are actually painted on the street, sometime I am sure they are graphically enhanced it is called street art, mostly 3D πŸ˜‰ I just love them either way x

• May 14, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Yeah! Looks really amazing! Thanks for sharing this lovely photo, Justine! ❀

6. May 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM

What is that?! It’s psychedelic! Worse than Salvador Dali.

• May 14, 2014 at 11:42 AM

haha….silly!

I wanted to pick your brains, re getting a template for someone that has a static front page, like your and the blog and pages behind. Is yours a paid for one, or are there free ones that do this? x

• May 14, 2014 at 5:41 PM

“To pick my brains”? That scared me at first, but now I see your meaning πŸ™‚ My theme is Motif and is a free one. As to the static page, this can done with all themes, as far as I know: http://en.support.wordpress.com/pages/front-page/.

• May 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM

So do all sites allow a front page then posts behind or is it just pages then?

• May 14, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Yes, that’s what I believe. The link I posted should show where you can find this options in your Dashboard settings. It’s a bit more complicated than having a home page with recent posts, but WordPress Support section provides step-by-step instructions on how to do it. It helped me a lot.

• May 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM

ok sweetie, i am setting it up for someone and wanted to take off the comments too, so its really like a web page, now i am trying to remember yours in detail, wow i am amazed yours is free it looks like a paid one, did you upgrade with colours etc?

• May 14, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Yes, my theme is free but I have a custom upgrade, I changed the colours and slightly the layout too, using CSS. Anyway, you can switch off comments in the Dashboard, should be no problem. Can I help your friend or you somehow with this?

• May 14, 2014 at 6:35 PM

hah sorry for asking so many questions, its only because yours looks so good i wondered how you did it. I am helping out locally with an organization that is just volunteers they help to keep our green space locally kept in order. Anyway a few of them are older people and quite old fashioned, their current web site is really bad and they have no social media so i set up as an example a free wp blog but wanted to show ti to them this Monday coming when I hopefully will be voted in as a committee member to show them how much better it can look even for free lol

• May 14, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Wow! I love it that you engage in your local community. I believe this is very important. I admire you. That is all πŸ™‚

7. May 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Love street art, the possibilities are endless aren’t they? I want to reach out and touch this picture to see if it’s real πŸ™‚

8. May 14, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Makes your brain not know what your eyes are seeing! πŸ˜‰