Saturday morning humour is here!

11770814186783ca4271e20c613545ee

OK normally I have a comment to the humour I put up and relate it to my home life or something but to be honest I have never been so cold I felt like peeing ice cubes.

This picture did tickle me pink, very funny and original!

I am approaching my 2nd month of Saturday morning (or afternoon depending on your time zone) humour, how is it for you, are you enjoying these posts?

Justine-Not Transparent

Lets keep in touch!

Lets keep in touch!

17 comments for “Saturday morning humour is here!

1. Lainey
    May 24, 2014 at 7:10 AM

lol, that is funny! I do like these posts, Justine. xx

2. May 24, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Very funny – and timely as it has turned a bit cold hasn’t it!

3. May 24, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Heh, I think I’ve seen it on Pinterest before — and it’s still funny πŸ˜‰

• May 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM

It is πŸ™‚ most pics like this get everywhere I certainly didn’t draw it lol maybe next time :-p

4. May 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Are you expecting?

5. May 25, 2014 at 7:45 AM

That made me chortle πŸ™‚

6. May 25, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I remember being so cold once when I was visiting a friend whose parents had a home in the country and didn’t believe in putting heat on at night – when I couldn’t sleep because my chattering teeth kept me awake. I do not see any reason why a home should be below 50 degrees. But then I’m not a very good ‘camper’ either. I belong to my Mother-in-laws school of camping where roughing it is a hotel with a black and white television. Well that was when there was such a thing – there are very few ‘chunky’ TV’s left anymore. We still have one though – and if it ain’t broke – don’t fix it!. Thanks for stopping by – FYI my music is the ‘Oldies’ 50’s 60’s and 70’s. πŸ™‚
    But I was never into collecting music. I can tell you just a few selected artists like the Beatles, The Monkeys, Carly Simon… And well if you like humor… we’ve got a few vinyls of Alan Sherman! Infamous or rather famous for song parodies:

Cheers! Have a great weekend. After going out for a pancake breakfast …I guess we might just tackle some yard work. Picnicking with family tomorrow πŸ™‚

• May 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM

oooh pancake breakfast sounds divine really does! yum, you got me hungry again and i onlyjust ate dinner lol

7. May 25, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Love it… all I could think of is having to give birth in an igloo… and I thought the back of the car was bad. Very fun!!!!

8. May 26, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Hahah! I’d rather be pregnant in an igloo than during the summer, I think!