We are having a caturday Saturday!

Saturday fun is here

Humour with cats

Saturday humour with cats

Saturday humour with cats

Adorable and funny at the same time right?

Poor little pussy!

As always thank you for reading and I hope you have a fab weekend, Justine xx#

ยฉ Justine @ Eclecticoddsnsods.com

25 comments for “We are having a caturday Saturday!

1. July 19, 2014 at 5:30 AM

That’s hilarious!! He looks like he got caught doing something ver-r-r-y naughty :-). I didn’t see a Fiesta Friday post so I thought you might be headed out somewhere with Shrek and the wee ones. Have a great weekend XXOO

• July 19, 2014 at 5:48 PM

heh no, I pre scheduled this and no FF as my pug died yesterday so we were all hearbroken, very teary horrible day, I bought him for my mum when he was a puppy an dinherited him when she died, so he meant a lot to me and the boys, hard day indeed, but we move on and try to remember the good memories xx

• July 19, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Oh, Justine, I’m so sorry to hear you lost him. That is a hard time for a family; I remember it well as a child. Especially dear to you because of your connection to your Mum. Sending special hugs, and I don’t know why I had that feeling yesterday that something was wrong. Bless you.

2. July 19, 2014 at 5:50 AM

man you up early!

• July 19, 2014 at 5:47 PM

hehe no pre scheduled this one. My pug died yesterday so sort of been out of it, no FF for me…..going to try and do a post over the next few days, horrible when you lose a four legged friend ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

3. July 19, 2014 at 6:58 AM

LOL. So true!

4. M-R
    July 19, 2014 at 7:08 AM

A heading to drag in all we cat-lovers, Justine ! – and cartoon ditto. ๐Ÿ˜€

• July 19, 2014 at 5:46 PM

awe, glad you liked ๐Ÿ™‚ He did make me laugh when I first saw him x

5. July 19, 2014 at 8:29 AM

I am very much the crazy cat lady! Lol this is awesome haha

6. Lainey
    July 19, 2014 at 8:33 AM

So Cute! Sammy is right – he looks guilty rather than scared…lol. xx

• July 19, 2014 at 5:46 PM

heh yes I checked, I think your right maybe he stole a mouse?

7. July 19, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Cats are always winners for me; but how is your pug? I’m almost afraid to ask…

• July 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM

He died yesterday. He wasnt too great in the morning, they went to operate and he had a heart attack when they put him under general anaesthetic. It’s just the worst feeling when you get the news, yesterday I felt very depressed, very teary and telling the boys was hard. The post today was scheduled as I don’t think I would have been of the mindset to post it otherwise, so glory be for pre posting hey? xx

• July 19, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Yes, I thought that this post was scheduled. I’m so sorry to hear that. I don’t know what to say — but if there’s anything I could do, let me know, OK?

• July 19, 2014 at 5:56 PM

thank you lovely mara, bringing him back and healthy would be the only request but i think that is a task too much xx โค

• July 19, 2014 at 5:58 PM

It’s a little comfort, but he’s immortalised in your many photos and even in your blog’s header…

• July 19, 2014 at 5:59 PM

yes and I am getting the boys small crosses with empty chambers inside, their choice and they will be putting some of his ashes inside, my eldest keeps crying all the time so hard to see x

8. skd
    July 20, 2014 at 8:38 AM

That’s hilarious Justine. My cat runs behind the sofa when someone is at the door ๐Ÿ˜‚