Fiesta Friday #27, how is your pelvic floor, party ready?

Fiesta Friday #27, how is your pelvic floor, party ready?

Now you are probably reading that title and thinking “ooooeeer sounds a bit naughty what is she up to” and then you might think “well these titles are always there to entice us in and then are pretty disappointing, shall I read or not?”

shall i or shan't i?

shall i or shan’t i?

Well the answer is ‘yes’ as in you should really read on, because if you are not amused you will be baffled, perhaps learn something about the anatomy of a woman’s body or not as the case may be or well there is a whole host of emotions and things you might take away from watching this video.

I have some questions afterwards if you would not mind answering.

I have to say I was not sure if this video was a joke or not, I still am not sure, I am still not sure if it is for real whether an amazing idea, a terrible one or atrocious stupidity, I am still deciding, perhaps you will have a more concise opinion of it all. 😀

Lets get our pelvic floor in to tip top shape

Lets get our pelvic floor in to tip top shape

You might think also what this has to do with a party, well come on ladies you have your finest party attire on, no one wants to have a little leakage do they?

Ever laughed and had that sensation that something was going somewhere it shouldn’t?  Gone red and thought “OMG” and consequently run off to the loo!….nah I never have!!! coughs..really I never have

(so glad you can’t see my face to tell whether I am lying or not).

Please click the link below to watch the video, right to the end or you will miss the best parts, trust me….grins!

Pelvic floor games

So what did you think, was it for real or not?

I have to admit, filling out the polldaddy had me laughing, I cannot wait to see the answers!

Have a fab weekend, eat yourself silly at the party, don’t laugh too much however if you aint been doin yer pelvic floor exercises.

Huggles, Justine x

39 comments for “Fiesta Friday #27, how is your pelvic floor, party ready?

1. August 1, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Ok that was fun!

• August 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM

haha and you voted right? grins..you were the only person that had liked so I kinda guessed your votes…now I might try it but share my stats i am not sure lol

• August 1, 2014 at 4:54 PM

I used to work in a Gyno office for many years and the plight of the prolapse is very real. Yep voted, and not so sure about incorporating pelvic exercise and gaming but oh well whatever works.

• August 3, 2014 at 9:33 AM

exactly whatever works and my mother had a prolapsed womb when she described it to me urgh wow i took it seriously however sometimes we have to laugh but not make light of these things also, not sure if that makes sense x

2. August 1, 2014 at 3:56 PM

My pelvic floor is fine now, thanks for asking; and I do appreciate the concern because I’d certainly hate to be leaking when I’m even older than now. Eek. I guess that “How’s your pelvic floor” now replaces “How are you”. So, how about you?

• August 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM

haha thats a good idea but you can’t shake it like a hand!

3. August 1, 2014 at 5:15 PM

I saw this idea pitched a while ago on the Canadian Dragons’ Den. I don’t believe they got any backing, so I presume this is just another way (and entrepreneur) to get the ball rolling.

4. August 1, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Lol I really can’t decide! Either way, I’d probably give it a go!! 😛 xx

5. M-R
    August 1, 2014 at 8:34 PM

The various Chinese races all have a terrific sense of humour, Justine; and you must admit that this is a topic best handled with humour.
    I find the video delightful – except for the white bloke and the black bloke, both of whom look as if they’d rather be anywhere else …
    Pelvic floor health is good for everyone, I’ve been told; this device could actually make a squillion bucks. I wouldn’t buy one because I don’t have a smartphone, and that’s the bottom line.
    Except to add that I don’t think we need to be so coy about this topic – nothing to be coy about, really (sorry, I don’t mean you !). 😀

• August 3, 2014 at 9:35 AM

yes i think the key it to take seriously but be able to have some fun with also. I need to concentrate on mine i think but not sure i would use an app lol

6. August 1, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Well, Justine, let me just say, I am all for this. But being a man I of course would like to a) not have to be concerned with the need to plan travel routes or follow her travel route plan based on the number of possible restrooms, or b) love the idea of the love muscles. Although now that I think about it, do men really want anything so strong in that particular situation?

But on a serious note, it is actually a serious issue as child birth can drastically change the physical makeup. There are those couples that can’t even engage in traditional sexual activities afterwards because of the repositioning of anatomy. Perhaps stronger muscles really could help, even before child birth of pregnancy.

Much Respect and Increasing Embarrassment
    Ronovan

• August 3, 2014 at 9:37 AM

yes, it affects the old and young, not even necessarily with childbirth, my mother in laws literally fell out when she described it to me i felt faint, cant ever imagine that, and don’t want to nor have it so i best go and get an app lol

7. August 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Just when I think I’ve seen it all. And played every game in the book.

Too funny. “what is she up to now” is exactly what I was thinking!!

8. August 2, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Nice to meet you Justine..Happy FF

9. August 2, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Oh Justine, you posts always do bring me a good laugh! I haven’t watched the video yet because I’mm working but I’ll watch it later and get my vote in!

• August 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM

haha well let me know when you watch it, grins…hugs xx

• August 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I just watched it, amazing! I would totally use that, it would be hilarious!

10. August 2, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Hmm…I was trying to imagine the FF gals all doing pelvic floor things together, with Margot and I trying to do the same while dressed as Dame Edna, and that made me laugh so hard, although as others have said this is a serious topic. Your posts are always unexpected, funny, and a great contribution to Fiesta Friday. 🙂 I hope you are enjoying the party (with or without pelvic floor exercises)!

• August 3, 2014 at 9:42 AM

awe glad you like my posts and well you seem to ahve a vivid and wild imagination yourself with dame edna lol

• August 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Haha we should co-host a FF, and see how crazy the party can get!

• August 3, 2014 at 11:32 AM

oh i did co host with Mr Fitz it went a bit wild, we might get banne dif it were you and i 😀

11. August 3, 2014 at 4:56 AM

What a hoot! The jury is out with me! I think they are serious, but I had a good laugh!

12. August 4, 2014 at 7:14 PM

How and where do you find such things, Justine! I had such a laugh reading the post & then of course watching that video. Now I am really thinking- is it for real???

• August 6, 2014 at 12:04 PM

haha it is for real and yes a random find of course..actually a friend showed it to me..not that i am using it, not yet!

13. August 5, 2014 at 5:06 PM

OMG, what in the world? People just come up with everything under the sun don’t they? Is this for real?! It’s very naughty, Justine! Funny to watch the video and to see the poll results though. 🙂