Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Apart from yes please do follow me on bloglovin, please excuse the constant posts requesting this, I am actually in the process of trying to ‘claim’ my blog on bloglovin which means I have to paste this text in to the text part in order to do this otherwise it won’t recognize that I am in fact the Owner of the eclecticoddsnsods.com blog which obviously wouldn’t be great.

As with my luck however it is not claiming it, so I am giving it one last go here today after a few attempts yesterday to try and claim it, so I apologize if this has been rather annoying to anyone getting these posts.

PS this does not mean that I am moving my blog elsewhere, it is just a reading platform that blogs from different providers can link up to rather than just sticking to only wordpress, however one has to be signed up to find other blogs, for me it is an experiment, one I might well ditch if I continue to have my claiming problems, lets see how it goes!

I suggest a cuppa and ignoring me for a moment!

grinning dog

β€œGrinning is something you do when you are entertained in some way, such as reading a good book or watching someone you don’t care for spill orange soda all over themselves.”
― Lemony Snicket

21 comments for “Follow me on bloglovin

1. August 27, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Loving the picture missus! I snapped a fab photo of a smiling donkey today, he’s got to be the happiest creature I’ve ever met (can’t wait to share it with everyone!!) πŸ™‚ xx

• August 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM

hah sounds great, honestly this pug was not smiling like that or he would have serious jaw issues!! πŸ˜€

• August 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM

I still cant claim my blog, ggrrr

2. August 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Been there! It’s such a faff, took me ages, it will work ! xx

• August 27, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I am not so sure, im doing everything right, i can see it on my post and it links back right but it just keeps saying it cant claim it, very irritating. How long did it take you? What did you do to make it work? x

• August 27, 2014 at 7:25 PM

tbh It was ages ago and I can’t remember exactly. I know I had to do it several times and I tried posting in the title and the main body of the post. At one point only code showed up…..so sorry! If it comes back to me I’ll message you xx

• August 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM

they ended up doing it manually for me. Are you actually using it, find it good?

• August 29, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I am on there and have followed you on there, to be honest I’ve not seen any real benefit to it but then I registered and left it really. I think if you go on everyday and favourite/follow people you might see some benefit πŸ™‚ xx

• August 30, 2014 at 4:48 PM

very true like most things but oh my too many social media things going my brain will explode, cant keep up with it, can you?

• August 30, 2014 at 7:58 PM

lol, I try and pace myself. I used to feel that I had to reply to everyone straight away but I try to be more relaxed now and that helps! xx

• August 31, 2014 at 1:35 PM

yes true, i am not gettng a chance to read any blogs at the mo, really want to though!

• August 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Don’t know if this link will help – http://www.tots100.co.uk/2013/06/30/how-to-add-your-blog-to-bloglovin/
        it says change your in-post editing from regular to HTML that might be the solution….xx

• August 29, 2014 at 9:56 AM

they ended up doing it fo rme but thank you πŸ˜€ huggles

3. August 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Done! I hope correctly.

4. August 27, 2014 at 5:41 PM

I don’t know anything about Bloglovin. 😦

• August 27, 2014 at 6:37 PM

not sure I do much either at the mo lol, me and technology arent friends, but its just a reading platform really πŸ˜€

5. August 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM

I don’t really like bloglovin, I will wait and if in fact you do get it done I will but I’m sorry to say this but I find bloglovin annoying, Makes you jump through hoops follow blogs I never wanted to follow and won’t let you go any further until you do. Maybe I did it wrong but I was not impressed with them.

• August 27, 2014 at 6:38 PM

ah your feedback is intersting, i havnt even got that far because iw ont do anything until i can claim my blog theres no point really otherwise and so far it is proving to be very irritating on that front but i have written to support x

• August 27, 2014 at 7:32 PM

I find them so annoying in order to follow someone I had to sift through volumes of blogs and pick 5 to follow and then there were more steps I stopped following people on bloglovin I just didn’t have time for sll the steps

• August 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM

true, they had to claim my blog manually an dif honest have not used it so far