I think I started a foot fetish! Random Moment of Delight #34

I think I started a foot fetish!

Random Moment of Delight #34

I am not going to write anything else until after you have watched this video please so that I don’t ruin the surprise or steer your reactions! hehe

So, you might be wondering what this is all about?

First of all what was your reaction please, I would love to know, did you laugh did you go urgh, or shivver in disgust?

We went for a picnic

Yes that is right, I went with my 2 sons for a picnic with the dog in Richmond Park.  Now I discovered taking teddy on to a picnic rather tricky, the kids being at low vantage point he was intent on getting their sandwiches and did quite well acquiring some of my youngests.

We had some blueberries left over, ones that I didn’t fancy eating, so what went through my mind?

“Oh lets put those like nice little hot stones between my youngest’s toes and see if that distracts teddy for a while”

Yep you may think me odd, but that is how my brain works.

Oh boy, wasn’t expecting the results we got.

Teddy loves blueberries it appears.

My youngest loves having his feet licked it appears too.

If you listen carefully, he said “oh I like it, oh its lovely, I love it, it’s warm, you should try it”  haha! Crazy boy.

So yep, if you want to keep a child entertained, a dog occupied and keep your children’s feet clean you now know what to do.  Go and buy some blueberries!!!

I posted this on my personal facebook account, thinking I would get lots of likes, perhaps a share and lots of laughs, but I have to say only one person liked it who I only just met, all my long term friends went dismally quiet and didn’t say a thing.  Yep disappointing so I am interested to see the reaction I get here.  Maybe it is or I am just to quirky! hehe

© Justine Nagaur ~ Eclecticoddsnsods.com & LivinginEastSheen.co.uk

24 comments for “I think I started a foot fetish! Random Moment of Delight #34

1. August 31, 2014 at 1:28 PM

My first thought was amazement that the dog likes blueberries!
    I think it’s adorable, but my mom and I get our dogs to lick our feet all the time. Most people I’ve met think it’s gross. Jack won’t be in the same room as us when we do it.

2. August 31, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Haha, it definitely is delightfully quirky 🙂

3. August 31, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Now you are encouraging foot fetishes? I wonder what will be next.

• August 31, 2014 at 1:57 PM

of course!!! I actually saw a foot in shibari and thought it was just beautiful haha! Woooah prob tmi there lol

4. August 31, 2014 at 2:21 PM

O loved it ; such a simple moment of joy. Your son’s laugh is infectious and I thought it was so cute how he kept saying, “I like it” as if you gave him a really special treat ( which you did). :-). 🙂

• August 31, 2014 at 2:23 PM

haha I know, it makes me lalugh every time I watch it and at the time oh my, my eyes were watering with laughter!! 😀

5. August 31, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Haha aww he really was enjoying his foot wash wasn’t he?! And I’m pretty amazed the dog went so mad for fruit!! Xx

• September 1, 2014 at 10:08 AM

hah yes well it might perhaps have been the added cheese lol

6. August 31, 2014 at 6:13 PM

The video is so funny. My Chihuahuas dogs are berry eaters. They are rather like sharks though and have very sharp teeth, so there’s no way I would place berries between my toes. My Pomeranian loves foot licking and knows we scorn it. lol:D

• August 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Hehe so glad you like phew I was feeling weird when none of my friends on Facebook said a word haha obviously my wp buddies have more in common with me over certain things 😀

7. September 1, 2014 at 5:03 AM

So cute your son’s reaction. I was impressed with how gently the dog licked – I kept expecting him to take a bite, and maybe a toe with it. He obviously knows his own strength.

• September 1, 2014 at 10:10 AM

haha thats funny, maybe the toenail put him off biting!

8. September 1, 2014 at 3:59 PM

It made me chuckle and more so because your son was doing the same! 🙂

9. September 12, 2014 at 1:19 AM

My first reaction was to smile and laugh along with your son. My second was, “I hope this doesn’t mess with the dog’s digestive track,” but that’s mostly because I had a dog that couldn’t eat fruit without some…reaction. She was the only one, though and our cats used to eat our gooseberries.

Carrots are also good for dogs, by the way, but not all of them like carrots. (The total of family dogs that haven’t liked carrots in my family: 2 out of something like 7.)

• September 12, 2014 at 12:23 PM

lol your whole comment made me laugh. Actually teddy has quite a sensitive stomach but i dont think he actually got anyo f the blueberries, just licked away but he wasnt sick which is good. He throws up when he gets too excited its a mare, around the house he is like a fly. My pug however could eat anything. as for the cats they are just fussy but only cat food or ham or chicken or tuna!