My blog has a mind of its own!

My blog has a mind of its own!

I have absolutely no idea why for two weeks now my Saturday humour has come out on a Friday, I can only say that my blog has a mind of it’s own and is obviously over enthusiastic in entertaining you! ย Either that or I have lost my mind entirely, there is of course a risk of that ๐Ÿ™‚

Now to find something funny for tomorrow!

grinning dog

โ€œGrinning is something you do when you are entertained in some way, such as reading a good book or watching someone you don’t care for spill orange soda all over themselves.โ€
โ€• Lemony Snicket

14 comments for “My blog has a mind of its own!

1. NotAPunkRocker
    September 5, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Are you in a really out-there time zone? Or have your settings set up for one? ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 5, 2014 at 2:38 PM

hah well I am UK, but it’s coming out a day early which is odd! Where do I find my settings for this? But oddly no other prescheduled post came out early so it’s really odd. I actually deleted last weeks one that came out early and re scheduled it to com eout the right day and then actually scheduled the one for tomorrow which came out today lol (friday), wooah, my blog is playing games on me ๐Ÿ™‚

2. September 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM

You’re not alone! I’ve had lots of trouble getting my blog to play nice when I’m hopping from the iPhone app to the Android (tablet) app. I’ve completely lost several posts by not doing everything in the very delicate order that seems to be required to get those two apps to communicate with one another. @_@

• September 5, 2014 at 3:12 PM

hah glad i am not the only one but sorry your having issues too, very odd it only does it for the humour post ๐Ÿ˜€ it’s having a laugh on me i think

3. September 5, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I saw that and thought maybe you were posting it early! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. September 5, 2014 at 4:58 PM

Hehehe happy Saturday ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

5. September 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM

LOL i was going to mention that when I saw your Friday Fiesta post AFTER your Saturday post, and I thought Justine might have been hitting the cooking sherry a tad too much ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 2 people

• September 8, 2014 at 4:10 PM

haha your funny!

• September 8, 2014 at 4:12 PM

After I saw your SECOND Saturday post I knew you really just wanted an excuse to “double post”

Wink , wink ๐Ÿ˜˜

6. September 5, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Ha ha….just thought it was doubling the fun xx

7. September 11, 2014 at 8:22 PM

(*cracks up*) I love that last bit of the quote!