Wordless Wednesday the stages of 3D street art.

Wordless Wednesday the stages of 3D street art.

I often post on Wordless Wednesday pictures of 3D street art that has caught my eye on the web.

Often we don’t get to see the stages of how these amazing artists work.

However I found 2 stages, better than none hey?

Gives a little idea of how they work.

lego-street-art-3d

lego-street-art-3d

3D Street Art

3D Street Art

Happy Wednesday, Justine xx

15 comments for “Wordless Wednesday the stages of 3D street art.

1. September 10, 2014 at 6:35 AM

It’s so, so clever xx

2. September 10, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Very nice 😉

3. September 10, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Amazing, I loved these. I always wonder how on earth you would start one of those paintings! xx

4. September 10, 2014 at 9:08 AM

I love this stuff! Great post!

5. September 10, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Wow… that is fascinating. Thanks for showing the process.

6. September 10, 2014 at 2:33 PM

I’m in awe of these artists…their work is amazing! Thanks for showing a bit of the progressions, too.

• September 10, 2014 at 4:27 PM

yes i am in awe too, so good to see how/what they do, would love to watch one

7. September 11, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Watching it come together is wonderful!

• September 11, 2014 at 6:12 PM

hah yes and so nice to catch up with you its been a while since i saw you,a re you well?

• September 11, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Just got over a cold, sorry it’s been so long. I haven’t been able to check everything on WordPress lately and am only able to start today, though it’ll be sporadic throughout the day.

How are you doing lately?

• September 11, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I’m ok off and on more on but hate saying that as always feel like I’m tempting fate. Trying to get a job and volunteering. Finally got some hydrotherapy booked so that will be interesting. Also going for an interview to the pain clinic for their residential course for three weeks . Poor you must have been a horrible cold. Glad your feeling somewhat better 🙂 I’ve post catching up to do myself x

• September 11, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I hope everything goes well for your interview and the hydrotherapy. I’ve heard great things about the latter. One of my sister’s (the third eldest) friends from college had to go through a round of those a few years ago and if I remember correctly, it really helped!

It was a horrible cold and I am really glad that I’ve only got some of the after-effects left to deal with.

• September 12, 2014 at 12:18 PM

yes ive heard good things too re hydro, its four sessions the meant to find somewhere myself to use, am nervous about that bit, but hopeful that i can feel the benefits to push me enough to go to a pubilc pool, hate the idea now of being around fast swimmers etc and getting jostled and knocked. Might try to see if i can find a hydro pool near to me x