Saturday fun always check who you send to!

Saturday fun always check who you send to!

Texting blunders

text blunders

text blunders

What is the worst thing you ever texted?

Justine x

23 comments for “Saturday fun always check who you send to!

1. September 20, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Haha you already know the answer to that one! 😉

Another one that tickled me was a conversation with a friend who has always disapproved (very vocally) about my smoking. One day he’d posted a picture of him chugging away on a cigar. So I text him and said “Is that a CIGAR I see?! Tut tut. May you burn in Hell for your deadly son”.

We laughed about his threatening child for days afterwards 😀 xx

Liked by 2 people

2. September 20, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Haha 😀 I have a perfectly useless knowledge of all the jokes on the internet, but I didn’t know this one! Cool 😎

• September 22, 2014 at 2:05 PM

oh you do? Perhaps I should come to you each week then to supply me with some more hehe

• September 22, 2014 at 8:04 PM

But that wouldn’t be so much fun, I love to be surprised by your funny findings each Saturday!

3. September 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Mine’s not funny, but one time an ex-boyfriend was texting me all about how much he loved me and blah blah and I went to forward the texts to my friend (he asked me not to show anyone) but instead I forwarded them to HIM. His wife almost saw and he would have (obviously) gotten in a lottt of trouble.

• September 22, 2014 at 2:07 PM

oh crickey i did that with an ex via email, i was emailing a friend who knew him, telling her what an idiot he was and accidentally sent it to him, it was very upfront, you know you get that sick feeling, coudln’t delete it. Anyway he said that I had said nothing but the truth! 🙂

4. September 20, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I can’t think of anything other than that one time I was really, really, REALLY tired and looking at something glittering and kept texting my boyfriend about “the shinies, honey, the shinies.”

5. September 20, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I text, “Black forest cake when you get home” intended for my husband. Sadly, it went to my friend, who replied, “Sounds great, but I’m at home, and you’re not here.”
    I’ve done much worse on instant messaging. I got to where I could only chat im’s to one person at a time. No multiple windows for me. lol

• September 20, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Haha I’ve made some terrible mistakes so I am pretty much the same as you lpl

6. September 20, 2014 at 4:32 PM

I love the comeback OH I’m those aren’t mine I’m holding them for a friend! I think every kid says that! 😀

7. NotAPunkRocker
    September 20, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Oh, what was just said above, no multiple DMs! Especially if one happens to be a love interest of sorts and the other is no where near one. I don’t expect to have that problem again for a while, but I know better for next time 🙂

• September 22, 2014 at 2:10 PM

hah yes well i have had corkers in the past, esp when no texting and via email instead, real corkers, that moment when you feel sick, urgh…bad sensations there lol x

8. September 22, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Oooooh that person is in soooooo much trouble xD
    I don’t think I ever accidentally texted the wrong thing to someone 🙂 and I hope I never will!

• September 24, 2014 at 1:45 PM

haha ih ave and via email, known for it, well now I am older I double and triple check before I send, send hehe x