What’s on my Facebook page?

What’s on my Facebook page?

Yup that is right, I succumbed and opened up a Facebook Page.

My posts from my blog are automatically re-posted on to this page, however I do post other riveting and intriguing stuff that I find on the web on there also so you might like to pop along and see what trash…sorry intellectual articles I might have found!

No seriously, I actually am getting quite fond of my Facebook page, it’s like a scrapbook journal to put away all those interesting things you find on the web and think “oh I might quite like to read or refer to that again.”

So if you have time please pop by, and even better still please press LIKE, yes I know a shameless request but sometimes a gal has to ask!

If you are not quite sure how to get there you can press the button below or just press – Eclectic’s Facebook Page

Eclecticoddsnsods Facebook page

Eclecticoddsnsods Facebook page – come say hello, press the button!

Happy Weekending Justine xx

16 comments for “What’s on my Facebook page?

1. NotAPunkRocker
    September 27, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I liked you, I liked you!

Sadly, I only use my blog page for posts from here since reader can be wonky. I guess I should post more from time to time 🙂

• September 27, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Hah thank you soooo much for liking me 🙂 I’m just catching up with myself with trying to he organized hehe

2. September 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Like me too!

• September 28, 2014 at 11:56 AM

oh so bossy!!!! Will do 😀

• September 28, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I dont see you liking my page so cant like back 😦 i can only like if it is a page your liking me from x

• September 29, 2014 at 6:20 AM

Hmm ok.. Scandal book is a little foreign to me..

3. September 27, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I am mad at facebook, closed my account. I would love to like your page but can’t because I no longer have an account. :o( If I ever get any help and open a facebook account again I promise I will like your page.

• September 28, 2014 at 11:57 AM

oh dear, what happened?

• September 28, 2014 at 12:55 PM

They don’t let you delete stuff, I originally posted using my name got all sorts of weird people contacting me so deleted the account. Found out I could do one for business with my blog name tried to delete the account with my real name and couldn’t, attempted 3 times to contact facebook with no answer so deleted both accounts. I only want one my blog account but they have them joined and I don’t want that.

• September 28, 2014 at 1:04 PM

yes its a problem sometimes, they want you to make a facebook account which is your personal name, then you can make pages off that account which can be in any business/blog etc name.

However you can cheat a little which I have done with my other blog, you create an account with your blog name, maybe you need to tweek it a little, link it to whatever email suits you and then create the page off that, this way you don’t get cross over, however my eclectic page is linked to my personal account. My personal account shouldn’t show my timeline to people who like my page I might need to check that out lol x

4. September 29, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Enjoy having the ability to create a digital scrapbook!

I don’t trust myself to not get all super sidetracked with the games and whatnot.