Double

Double

Just one more day of Photography101, I shall sure miss it.

Todays theme is ‘Double’

Today, you and your camera are seeing double.

The photo immediately below I took the day before last on my visit to True Love, bra shopping of which you will see here.

The theme for that day if I remember rightly was angles, so I snapped away at random hoping to find something but just goes to show not to ditch ones photos as they can always come in use later.

I was tempted to stand on the railway track but my nerves got the better of me and I scooted across on my travels.

I had lots of fun playing with the below photos, all taken with my iPhone6.

There are I think many doubles in the immediate one below, do you see many?

Photography101: Double

Photography101: Double

Now with this one I was going on the premise of finding something interesting out of the mundane.

What is more mundane than traffic, but hey the headlights stood out to me so I thought I would attempt to make something visually interesting out of this with some app help and tweeking of course.

Did it work?

Photography101: Double

Photography101: Double

This was taken yesterday just before work, the whole of the building I am in which used to be a beautiful Art Deco Cinema which was torn down to make some ugly monstrosity and is having its windows replaced, small mercies I suppose.

Again I had a little play, there’s no way anyone is missing those pole covers and bumping in to them is there?

Photography101: Double

Photography101: Double

Which one did you like best and why?

I love your comments and chatting away during this challenge with people inside and out of it has been so wonderful I hope we can all keep up the comradery afterwards.

Justine xx

© Justine Nagaur Eclecticoddsnsods.com

Photography101

Photography101

Photography101: Double

#photo101

NaBloPoMo_November

NaBloPoMo_November

NaBloPoMo Day 27

#nablopomo

50 comments for “Double

1. November 27, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I like all of these, the jeep with the headlights is cool, my favourite is the last with the yellow poles…

Must admit, having just read your other post about ‘truelove’ and seeing how you started a post about ‘double’ with a reference to a bra shop…I wondered where your narrative was leading and exactly what would be revealed as I scrolled down through the post…. 😉

Like you, I will miss this whole #photo101thing 😦

Hope you are having a great day?

• November 27, 2014 at 10:29 AM

hah and yes I was very tempted to post my double purchases from the other day but i restrained myself lolol, but well I am going to write a post on my other blog as for some women who experience that pain, finding something that is wearable is such a relief and well its nice to wear lace! 🙂

• November 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Back pain is a curse and doubly so in the curcumstances you describe…most men don’t have a clue…well about most things now i come to say it… 😉

• November 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM

well maybe I helped a bit there in the knowledge front..oh bad pun there….yikes! hah

2. November 27, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Hello dear. I love all of these, especially the headlights and the pole covers. The yellow is amazing, such a fresh look. X

• November 27, 2014 at 10:29 AM

thank you, its a challenge to make something otu of the mundane ie traffic so i am chuffed it worked and hope we keep in contact after this challenge x

• November 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Yes absolutely! Maybe we should start our own 😉

• November 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM

hah yes you know I am doing an Eclectic Corner challenge, hopefully starting next Tuesday a mix of photography and writing, changing fortnightly? 🙂 I hope you can join me there x

• November 27, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Excellent!! Well, I’m following you so I should see that pop up. Would love to participate – I hope my writing is up to the challenge! x

3. November 27, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Imagination – Creative – Double Images is indeed a talent!

• November 27, 2014 at 10:31 AM

awe thank you 🙂 better than double vision x

4. November 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Nice play with colours Eclectic.

• November 27, 2014 at 10:33 AM

thank you i enjoyed having a tweek and a play, was like colour by numbers hehe x

5. November 27, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I love the pictures. Specially being black and white…..I allows for the yellow to stand out and make the “double” aspect stand out!

• November 27, 2014 at 11:09 AM

yes, thank you, it definitely stands out lol, esp the poles, i went a bit wild there hehe x Thank you for commenting and looking forward t okeeping in contact after this x

6. November 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I too like the yellow poles and will miss the daily challenges. It’s been a fun time, if a bit hectic at times. Nice take on things 🙂

• November 27, 2014 at 11:11 AM

awe yes it will be sad. I am hosting a challenge starting next Tuesday hopefully a mix of photography and writing, fortnightly, it wont be the same but hopefully fun and allow us to keep in contact, fancy it? x

Liked by 2 people

7. November 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I liked the first photo best as I enjoyed finding all the doubles.

• November 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM

hah yes it was fun, thank you for popping by. Hopefully we can keep in touch now that it is nearly over, shame not to have the community spirit continue x

• November 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Yes I hope so. The community has been the best bit of the course.

8. November 27, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Like them all, but as you ask, I will take the first one. Love your creativity and the chat here. Not to miss it, I shall follow you!

• November 27, 2014 at 12:41 PM

awe thats lovely, and back, lets keep the banter going, hehe x

9. November 27, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Although I liked the splash of color in the first and third pics, I have to say the second was my favorite. I loved the mystery of it. The blurred edges and the zig zag of the line in the street made my eyes dance. I wondered where these cars were going.

10. November 27, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Bra shopping, haha 😀 Because I’m like twelve and references to bras amuse me… I love most your last picture, it’s great!

Liked by 2 people

• November 28, 2014 at 5:08 PM

hehe well glad i made you laugh, what about if i say panties does that make you lalugh too? 😀

I did go a bit wild on the last one but love it too even being half blind I dont think you would bump in to them they are so bright hehe x

11. skd
    November 27, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I like all of them and the last one appealed to me the most. Suited the theme very well. Awesome job. Well done 🙂

• November 28, 2014 at 5:08 PM

thank you 🙂 Its great having my Fiesta buddies comment on here too and woohoo please come join my Eclectic Corner on Tuesday if you wish to have an arty extravaganza x

12. November 27, 2014 at 2:39 PM

I like the first one the best. So much to see in that photo.

• November 28, 2014 at 5:10 PM

yes lots of info like spot the difference but just spot the double 😀

13. NotAPunkRocker
    November 27, 2014 at 5:42 PM

I like the first and the last. Great interpretation and use of color.

Wow, tomorrow is it, isn’t it? Where did the month go?

• November 28, 2014 at 5:11 PM

it just flew by i thought i would really struggle, i mean i didnt do anything else with my life during November but I did manage the challenge lol x