It’s Caturday!

It’s Caturday

My 18yr old girl cat, Purdey never poses. It’s a rare treat to get her in any form of shot as mostly she moves around constantly.

Every day is a blessing to have her around.

IMG_4720

IMG_4718

IMG_4719

Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.
James Herriot, James Herriot’s Cat Stories

I hope you have a lovely weekend, Justine x

65 comments for “It’s Caturday!

1. February 7, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Congratulations with your beauty Justine ๐Ÿ˜€
    Mine are only 11 years old.

2. February 7, 2015 at 7:53 AM

She’s gorgeous. I will show her photo to Murphy the unlucky, bulimic black cat, and ask him if he can follow her example. He’s always moving too – on the hunt for food. I feed him four times a day – but he insists on swallowing everything he can find, then throwing it up. Want to swap? ๐Ÿ˜€

• February 7, 2015 at 9:19 AM

awe poor dear. Well purdey does sleep most of the day, then she gets up and wont pose, but i guess at her age she can do what she wants. Mind you, your cat sounds like my dog he throws up constantly, then eats it again it is disgusting x

• February 7, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Oh, your dog does predigested too? Sounds like he and Murphy would get on a treat. They could mitch and match ๐Ÿ˜‰

• February 7, 2015 at 12:17 PM

hah urgh, oh i am trying not to laugh that is really disgusting, but yes the cat throws up sometimes, hairballs, sick and out the other end and the dog has been known to eagerly eat it x

• February 8, 2015 at 12:44 PM

haha your just as disgusting as me lol

3. February 7, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Lovely … she’s a pretty little love! And I always enjoy James Herriotโ€™s work!

4. February 7, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Such a pretty kitty x.

5. February 7, 2015 at 10:10 AM

What a lovely cat. We need to treasure every moment with them, so wise. I don’t have a cat now… have a twelve year old greyhound. Precious times.
    Have a great weekend as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• February 7, 2015 at 12:19 PM

awe yes you are right, very precious, she sleeps most of the day, so i sometimes have a short while with her in the evening x

6. February 7, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Ah!! She’s so cute :*

7. February 7, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Hi purdeyyy!! You’re beautiful!

8. February 7, 2015 at 3:32 PM

She’s so pretty. I’m glad you got her to pose. My boy won’t pose for my new camera. He doesn’t recognize it as a camera. He comes running to pose for the old point-and-shoot the minute he hears it turning on, but he wants nothing to do with my DSLR. Right from the time he was brought into the shelter as a 4 week old kitten he was photographed with that little Fuji. By the time he came to live with me he was already very familiar with it. He loves all the attention and praise he gets for being a good kitty model. I guess it’s a Pavlov’s dog sort of thing.

• February 7, 2015 at 6:14 PM

awe that is so sweet he goes used to one but not so great he doesn’t like the other, i guess maybe weeks of treats again for him? lol

• February 7, 2015 at 10:35 PM

I don’t think that treats will work anymore. He gets treats for doing nothing at all. I cut him off and he finds other people to give him some. He shows visitors his treat cupboard as soon as they go near the kitchen. A couple of years ago, the treat company (Temptations) used his photo as their facebook profile image for a week. Makes sense, he is their biggest fan.

• February 8, 2015 at 12:53 PM

haha thats funny he sounds ingenious, wow he really ldoes love his treats lol x

9. February 7, 2015 at 8:56 PM

I love her from afar! Isn’t she precious? My older boy kitty has creamy cheeks that make his whiskers look like they’re freckles, too ^_^

10. February 8, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Purdey sure is a pretty. And you are so lucky to have her around. May she live many more years. Tabbies are so sweet as a rule.

• February 8, 2015 at 12:58 PM

awe i hope so, she is the only female in the house apart from me and very special x

11. February 8, 2015 at 10:17 AM

She is gorgeous! You captured here perfectly! I see that my very own cat model has some serious competition! ๐Ÿ˜€

• February 8, 2015 at 1:03 PM

haha i dont think so but thank you for the compliment, purdey still has some modelling lessons to learn perhaps they can skype and give some tips to each other lol x

12. NotAPunkRocker
    February 8, 2015 at 1:26 PM

How cute! Creature 1 turns 15 this month, hard to believe.

• February 8, 2015 at 1:40 PM

awe i know they become a fixed part of your life x

13. February 8, 2015 at 8:57 PM

18?!!! Wow that’s pretty oldโ€ฆwhat a great cat! ๐Ÿ™‚

14. February 12, 2015 at 1:51 AM

What a darling! I’m more of a dog person, but these photos make me want to get a cat!