Tea Time #7
I want to thank everyone for joining me for the
We had 11 amazing Tea Time entries, we had photography, booze, food, stories and all sorts.
If you didn’t see the entries there is a snippet below, but the InLinkz page can still be visited to blog hop you will find it here InLinkz Page Tea Time #6
Here are the last Tea Time party goers who my greatest thanks go out to
- Andy Townend who brought milk and alcohol, go and check out his wild photography & thoughtful words.
- Trigger Happy who I am so happy to see here, brought Chai Tea Latte which is my absolute favourite & a blueberry cream cheese bagel, wow what a mix, go check it out!
- Lucile De Godoy – We then had Tea Time going Dutch, if you don’t know what that means why not go and check her post out. We also celebrate her one year blogging anniversary!
- Angle and Views brought some beautiful photography and flowers, so if you want to brighten up your day pop by and say hello.
- Mara Eastern scandalously snapped someone else’s coffee and brought it along, go take a look, tsk tsk!
- Savoury and Sweet Food brought us a wow Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake, oh my, you will dribble all over her post!
- Viaja brought us coffee and cereal but with a twist, if you pop by you will see what I mean.
- Deb’s World came with a confession, really rather sweet that she had displayed Dave with his pants on back to front. No idea what I mean, you best pop by and take a look then.
- A New Life Wandering brought a kindred spirit meal to my chia one last week, but with a twist, go pop by and see what she drummed up! Its delish.
- Naturally Dreamy showed us exactly what a tea addiction or perhaps what being a tea Connoisseur really is like.
- Sarah’s Little Kitchen actually took us to tea in Antwerp, an amazing place, pop by to see what I mean.
Tea Time #7
Due to me being away, the InLinkz for this Tea Time Experience will be open longer than usual, closing on Friday 27th March.
However I will be commenting & reading during this time, just not making new posts 🙂 So plenty of time to create in the kitchen and bring something along. Pretty much anything is welcome and also remember you can post more than once!
This event is for anything related to the ‘Experience of Tea Time’, so expand your mind and bring along pretty much anything you think might be welcome at a Tea Party, bearing in mind these parties can get quite wild!
If you need to familiarize yourself with what the Tea Time Event is, please follow the link which goes to the Tea Time Page – Tea Time Page
A quick summary of the process 😉
- Please grab a badge to display
- Tag your post Tea Time (#1 or #2 etc depending on which week it is)
- When you write your post, please link back to my post that it relates to
- Please then come to my post back here and enter the URL in to the InLinkz which you will find below. This collects all the entries and displays thumbnails on the InLinkz page so everyone can congregate together, find out what everyone is doing and party!
- Even if you are not posting a link, please pop by the InLinkz page to blog hop and enjoy everyone’s 2015 New Year Tea Party.
- Please don’t forget to put your link in to the InLinkz page, just click the tea picture below 🙂
So I present my treats for the Tea Time #7 :-
Fruity Panettone Pancakes
Fruity Panettone Pancakes
I found the recipe for this originally here:- Claudia who writes The Breakfast Drama Queen
- ½ cup (50g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (120g) spelt flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup (135g) vanilla-flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (20g) honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup (240mL) milk
- ⅓ cup (55g) raisins
- 3 tablespoons (35g) candied mixed peel
- Maple syrup, to serve
Pop by to Claudia who writes The Breakfast Drama Queen to see how to make this and have a look at her many other delicious recipes!
This certainly wasn’t the easiest pancake to make but I can safely say it was the most delicious so far!
Thank you for popping by, I look forward to seeing all your posts, reading, commenting and generally chatting!
So please come and join the Tea Time #7 Party, click the Tea badge below to go through to the InLinkz page to either post your tea time fun, or blog hop and visit others just to simply say ‘hello’ and see what they have done. Remember to pop back and say ‘hi’ every so often to see what new deliciousness or visual treats might be there, Happy New Year to you all! Justine xxxx
Please note the InLinkz for this one is open for longer than usual due to me being away, so multiple posts welcomed if you have been cooking up a storm or reciting Tea Time poetry or even bringing something a little more alcoholic along!
Have a little click below to enter or just enjoy!