Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

All these photographs were taken at this years Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.  Upon looking through my set of pics I was amazed at how orange these theme parks actually are!

Which is your favourite photo and why? x

You will see some more orange on my Artistic License of Life blog too tomorrow!

This post contributes towards the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

Photo 101: Rehab

© Justine Nagaur

27 comments for “Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange

1. March 6, 2015 at 11:45 PM

I like the retro-looking sign with the woman and the cat.

janet

• March 7, 2015 at 10:56 AM

yes me too good choice, happy weekending i hope you are doing something nice? x

2. March 6, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Orange is such a vibrant color, I like the first photo, maybe it’s because she is at a food stand, or her orange jacket or how bundled she is staving off the cold temps.

• March 7, 2015 at 10:56 AM

ah yes it was pretty chilly. YOu will probably like the orange entries on my artistic license of life blog too then, it involves food hehe x

3. March 7, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I love the photos, but my favorite is the one with the lady and the cat 🙂

4. March 7, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Hiya! I like your feature image and of course the sign with the lady and her cat. I also really like the one with the roller coaster car on top of the track. X

• March 7, 2015 at 10:55 AM

ah yes i knew many would like the cat, i do too, i think mara will somehow hehe. The roller coaster, wow it was so fast, i of course did not go on it hehe x

5. Jen
    March 7, 2015 at 4:26 AM

The “winter wonderland” ride – the coaster in motion – because it says FUN and JOY!

• March 7, 2015 at 10:54 AM

ah yes, well spotted 🙂 Shows you have a fun nature x

• Jen
        March 7, 2015 at 7:51 PM

I love roller coasters… Eagerly awaiting the opening of the nearest amusement park! Love to scream my head off 😉

• March 8, 2015 at 5:29 PM

lmao, omg i cant go on them now because of my chest etc, but also the adrenalin rush would make me go in to spasm and not in a godo way…really miss it though, i just eat the dougnuts instead and watch my kids x

6. artseafartsea
    March 7, 2015 at 5:18 AM

I like them all but especially the lady with the cat. Maybe because I am partial to cats. 🙂

7. March 7, 2015 at 10:56 AM

I love the first roller coaster one, Justine, because of the blue sky. Blue and orange together always compliment each other and make a photo stand out (so I have learnt from previous WordPress photo challenges). Did you buy any of that chocolate?

• March 7, 2015 at 11:09 AM

well erm, well, the bits at the top were chestnuts, shrek (other half) refused to let me buy any as last year he was sick on them lol, the biscuits, well I did buy one, but I don’t feel too bad as it was mainly biscuits, but I am a total chocolate fiend, i have stashes hidden away…yup i know very naughty, it is my vice though a fairly innocent one i think hehe. What is your vice? x

• March 7, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Oh it’s chocolate as well. But also crisps 🙂 Mind you, I only seem to like eating Cadbury’s chocolate. I have a stash still left over from Christmas, but only because I was given so much by family and friends. It was either socks or chocolate, so I went with the chocolate. Funny thing is I am not keen on chocolate cake.

8. March 7, 2015 at 5:08 PM

wow, that’s a lot of orange. Love the carnival or fair.

• March 8, 2015 at 5:48 PM

lol it is and surprising how much orange at the Winter Wonderland there was x

9. March 7, 2015 at 6:59 PM

This is a great gallery! 🙂