Rump steak treat – low FODMAP
Another last minute dish that went well with my Low FODMAP diet. Usually I don’t eat rump steak but have developed a taste for a bit of red meat. Who here is a meat fan? Hides from all the vegetarians!!!
This really is so quick and easy to do!
- However many potatoes to bake you need
- 1 x pak choi
- rump steaks – however many you need
- 1 x jacket potatoe
- garlic infused oil
- sea salt
- Creme fraiche
- 1 x red chilli (de-seeded and cut lengthways, de-seed according to your own taste)
- some butter
- 1 x lime (juice of and grated skin of)
- Wrap the potatoes in foil after having drizzled them in garlic infused oil and a sprinkling of sea salt.
- Put them in the oven on 200 degrees C for an hour and a half.
- Keep an eye on them, I just uncover them and lower the temperature when I am ready to cook the rest of the meal.
- Get the griddle ready.
- Put a dab of butter on to the griddle with some garlic infused oil
- Cook the steaks according to how rare etc you like, squeeze on a dash of the lime
- Without removing the juices add how much pak choi you need and chillis
- Fry until softened
- Place some of the creme fraiche in to the potato added with some zest of lime.
This post contributes towards Fiesta Friday #61 – I hope all you partygoers are going to have some of my steak! Angie who has the Novice Gardener blog now has an independent Fiesta Friday blog, go pop by and see what she is up to!