Tea Time #9
I want to thank everyone for joining me for the Tea Time #8 Devonshire gluttony!
I had a great Easter Holiday in Devon and totally over indulged on culinary delights!
We had 6 amazing Tea Time entries to tickle my taste buds and delight my eyes.
If you didn’t see the entries there is a snippet below, but the InLinkz page can still be visited to blog hop you will find it here InLinkz Page Tea Time #8
Here are the last Tea Time party goers who my greatest thanks go out to
- Mara Eastern – Mara was extremely naughty and literally brought trash to our tea party, should she be punished folks?
- Debs World – Deb’s brought us mobile tea in the most divine vehicle ever and made me laugh with a ‘take off’ of Dave, you have to pop by to see what I mean.
- Angle and Views – Brought home made tea which always impresses and as a result some beautiful photography.
- Musings of a Frequently Flying Scientist – brought us an ‘out of the box’ Tea Time delight, one to make me think of having a good night out!
- Acbistro – Brought my favourite Tea and the best way to drink it, not sure what that is? Well you will have to swing by and say hello then 😀
- Andy Townend – We got spoiled this time with a beautifully textured photo, alcohol of course and a poem!!!
Tea Time #9
The Inlinkz will close for Tea Time #9 on Friday 24th April 2015.
This event is for anything related to the ‘Experience of Tea Time’, so expand your mind and bring along pretty much anything you think might be welcome at a Tea Party, bearing in mind these parties can get quite wild!
If you need to familiarize yourself with what the Tea Time Event is, please follow the link which goes to the Tea Time Page – Tea Time Page
A quick summary of the process 😉
- Please grab a badge to display
- Tag your post Tea Time (#1 or #2 etc depending on which week it is)
- When you write your post, please link back to my post that it relates to
- Please then come to my post back here and enter the URL in to the InLinkz which you will find below. This collects all the entries and displays thumbnails on the InLinkz page so everyone can congregate together, find out what everyone is doing and party!
- Even if you are not posting a link, please pop by the InLinkz page to blog hop and enjoy everyone’s 2015 New Year Tea Party.
- Please don’t forget to put your link in to the InLinkz page, just click the tea picture below 🙂
So I present my treats for the Tea Time #9 :-
Gluten & Low FODMAP chocolate, banana & blueberry muffins
I have to say finding nice ‘treat’ style things for me that are gluten free can prove to be a real challenge. Many of the baked items tend to taste like cardboard, or that is my experience so far, maybe I am not shopping in the right place.
I’ve tried baking with almond flour and I know for some it works, but for me on the multiple times I have tried it hasn’t turned out particularly well.
However I thought I would give these a go and WOW, I have now baked them twice, just to make sure it was not a fluke and these do taste really really good. There is nothing lacking taste wise for the face they are gluten free. They are also low FODMAP.
|150g/6oz Softened butter|
|150g/6oz Caster Sugar|
|1 tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2 Handfull of blueberries|
|2 tbsp cocoa powder|
|1 tsp bicarbonate of Soda|
|150g/6oz Gluten free plain white flour|
|6 tbsp milk|
|1 handfull of chocolate chips|
- Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly mix in the eggs
- Mash the banana and add to the mixture
- Mix in the flour, cocoa powder, bicarb of soda and milk. Now add the chocolate chips. The mixture should be quite loose.
- Divide between muffin cases or greased muffin tin (two generous tsp fulls in each)
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. You can test with a cocktail stick if it comes out without loads of uncooked mixture on it the muffins are ready.
- Temperature & cooking time:
Oven 190c/Fan 170c/375f/Gas 5 for 15 to 20 minutes
Thank you for popping by, I look forward to seeing all your posts, reading, commenting and generally chatting and having fun!!! 😀
So please come and join the Tea Time #9 Party, click the Tea badge below to go through to the InLinkz page to either post your tea time fun, or blog hop and visit others just to simply say ‘hello’ and see what they have done. Remember to pop back and say ‘hi’ every so often to see what new deliciousness or visual treats might be there. Justine xxxx
Have a little click below to enter or just enjoy!