Eclectic Corner #12, Perspective – Written Piece
Come & join in the new streamlined Eclectic Corner, one ‘theme/word’ per month, 3 challenges!
The ‘theme’ or word this month is ‘Perspective’
The 3 parts to each ‘theme/word’ each week over the month will be scheduled as follows:
- 1st Tuesday of each month, Week 1 = Photography
- 2nd Tuesday of each month, Week 2 = Poetry or written piece (specifics announced at time)
- 3rd Tuesday of each month, Week 3 = Favourite related quote
All the above should be related somehow even be it loosely to the Theme of the Month.
Week 4 we will celebrate with my Tea Party blog hop, which will not be in theme to Eclectic Corner, just a Tea Party as usual but we will celebrate also some entries for the Eclectic Corner.
- You can still read up on Eclectic Corner #11 Momentarily if you missed it here: Eclectic Corner #11 Momentarily – Photography
- You can also still view the Inlinkz page that relates to this theme/word, here: InLinkz Momentarily
- You get 3 votes to use during the month to pick your favourite posts. Voting is enabled from the 18th June.
- At the Tea Party on week 4 I will feature the top 3 with the highest scores irrelevant of which week it relates to. If you enter the challenge there is an agreement that you will allow me to use the photo and or written work to be featured, of course you retain your copyright.
There will be as usual the InLinkz, please make sure to blog hop and vote for your favourite entries. So you might need to pop back each week to see who has entered what.
The InLinkz will close on Friday 19th June, to give me time to write up the Tea Party and celebrate, so with the quotes on week 3, this is a shorter week.
You can find out more about Eclectic Corner on my page which gives a guide on how to enter: Eclectic Corner
Perspective – Written Piece – Wk 2
For week 2, though I have written a poem, I have decided to give you all free reign to write what you want, on perspective, be it a poem, a story, whatever. I confess I found it really really hard this week, trying to get my mojo going, I found this subject matter hard to find what I wanted to write about and at last minute this poem came about, so I wasn’t going to fight it lol.
I look forward to seeing what you all bring to the table! Remember next week is always a shorter week and ‘Quote Week’.
Some people find that their perspective gives them elation,
Personally I think it is all down to interpretation.
What is half full to one, is half empty to another
Someone who is enemy to one to another a cherished brother
Time is the wisest moulder of interpretation
giving fair perspective when taken with reflection
and let’s not forget that word reality
and not let unrealistic perspectives become finality
Remember you can enter each category of each week as many times as you wish and photography can be entered in the 3rd week, the only limits are you imagination and the final close date which is on Friday 19th June.
If you wish to enter, please press the button below and enter your URL. Make sure to vote, or pop back when more entries are put in and say ‘hi’ to the others. You might want to tag your post Eclectic Corner #12 Perspective.
PS Don’t forget to enter your posts in to the InLinkz please 😀
Thank you for your time, Justine xx