Eclectic Corner #13, Loyalty – Photography
What is Eclectic Corner?
- Briefly it is a word themed event spanning a month.
- The first 3 weeks of the month will consist of weekly differing category relating to that word.
- They are posted each Tuesday.
The 3 parts to each ‘theme/word’ each week over the month will be scheduled as follows:
- 1st Tuesday of each month, Week 1 = Photography
- 2nd Tuesday of each month, Week 2 = Poetry or written piece (specifics announced at time)
- 3rd Tuesday of each month, Week 3 = Favourite related quote
- Between week 3 & 4 you get the chance to vote 3 times on your favourite posts throughout the month just passed.
- Week 4 is my Tea Time blog hop party where I feature the top 3 most popular posts voted for. You can find out about the Tea Party blog hop here: Tea Time
You can find fuller deails about Eclectic Corner on my page which gives a guide on how to enter: Eclectic Corner
A Brief Guide
- Please tag your post Eclectic Corner # (whatever number it is)
- Please pingback to this page
- If you would kindly leave a message & or your URL of your related post in the comments section that enables me to get back faster to you.
- Please tell others
- Grab a badge to display
- Make sure to look out for when voting starts and ends plus the Tea Time Party date.
- VERY IMPORTANT – Please make sure to pop your URL in to the InLinkz page which is at the bottom of this page, many people forget and get missed out of the voting & fun!
I don’t think dogs are the only loyal animal nor pet, but they certainly to me are one of the most top ranking. I just loved this photograph, the wind was blowing a gale, the man who looked from a different era just sat there on modern technology, notably the mobile phone whilst his dog just sat patiently and with loyalty for him to finish and get moving. It was a heavy tourist attraction, so people just went by on their day, he had not need to get up and sniff around it seemed, not say hello to anyone else, he was content at his Master’s side.
Remember you can enter each category of each week as many times as you wish and photography can be entered in the 3rd week, the only limits are you imagination and the final close date which this time around will be on Saturday 18th July. Voting will be from the 18th July – 22nd July and the Tea Time a little later, being posted on Thursday 23rd July as I then go away on holiday a couple of days after, so Eclectic Corner will take a break for the rest of July and August, re-starting in September 2015.
PS please remember the Tea Party goes on all month until the next one, so please feel free to hop in on the Tea Party if you fancy. You can find the relevant links to the ongoing Tea Party here:
If you wish to enter, please press the button below and enter your URL. Make sure to vote, or pop back when more entries are put in and say ‘hi’ to the others. You might want to tag your post Eclectic Corner #13 Loyalty.
PS Don’t forget to enter your posts in to the InLinkz please 😀
Thank you for your time, Justine xx