The above picture kind of sums me up and the ‘feeling’ predominantly filtering through most of this blog. No I am not a troll, but doesn’t he have the look of being a ‘right little ole cheeky monkey?’
This blog contains unedited musings by firstly, a woman, yes that’s right, then a mother, then a wife. I make no apology for the unedited content, anything that might be politically incorrect, this of course is variable depending on what country or background you come from, or anything else that might not amuse or generally entertain, I am smiling intently whilst writing this though I sound serious.
I started this blog with it just being for ‘me’ with no particular direction, but over time be it short so far, I see a vague theme or subject matters developing.
Writing from my heart, unfiltered is what matters to me, it is a way to express my personality, the fun carefree side for most of the time, for I have other blogs to express other sides (no I am not multiple personality, I don’t think?!)
- I love to tell stories (not tittle tattle)
- I love to shock sometimes, yes I admit it
- I love to write about my children & home life
- I like to share things I might have discovered even yes educational things if I think they might be of use to someone else.
- I love to write about my pets
- I love to write about my childhood memories
- I love photography and or nature, no I am not a David Attenborough, but I have a visual appreciation, having spent some time immobile really can open one’s eyes to the small pleasures in life.
- I love to cook & bake
- I like trying my hand at new things, ie writing poetry (screams in fright)
- I love finding other peoples wonderful content and re-blogging once I have asked nicely
- I like to enter challenges set for various things, photography, subject writings etc.
- Sometimes I write about my past vocation of being a holistic therapist
- Sometimes I might review something
- Sometimes I just banter about daily life, or indeed have a gripe.
- Mainly I like smiling!
~ All of these things you can find under my categories and my other blogs are openly listed in the top bar.
I love to chat, I am not ‘glued’ to the computer but not far away, or at least my phone isn’t, so often it gives me pleasure to strike up a banter in the comments section.