Please note that the Tea Time Events is taking a hiatus, but it will be back.
Tea Time Event
What is this Tea Time Event, I hear you ask?
It is really simple, it is just a gathering of people who congregate together, blog hop, socialize and have fun whilst paying homage to anything that could possibly be brought along to eat, listen to, view, admire, drink at a Tea Time Event.
When does it happen?
It happens monthly, posted on the 4th Tuesday of each month after 3 weeks of the Eclectic Corner Event and features the top 3 favourite voted for posts from there and Tea Party Goers, you can find out about the Eclectic Corner Event here: –Eclectic Corner Event
How long does it last for?
It lasts for a month until the next Tea Party.
How do I come and have Tea Time with you?
- Simply write a post based around Tea Time, using the suggestions on this page perhaps to help.
- Tag your post Tea Time and whatever number it is ie #1 #2 etc
- If you could then ping back to my post you are linking to, ie put the URL of my post somewhere in your writings, this then gives me a notification and alerts me to Tea Time starting, plus it gives people a way to move back and forth to find out what is going on.
- Grab a badge to display somewhere – badges are below.
- Make sure not to forget to put your own posts URL in to the InLinkz at the bottom of my post that you are having tea with
- Last but not least I find it helpful if you put the URL also of your post in the comment section of my post, this way I can acknowledge it in the actual comment section too, and give you a ‘shout out,’ as people always love reading comments 🙂
- Oh yes, last but last but not least, please go and blog hop, have fun, see who is in the InLinkz page, pop by regularly to see the new Tea Time buddies and have fun.
Is the Tea Time just for recipe entries?
Nope, it certainly isn’t. It really is for anything that could be around Tea Time. You could have a sumptuous tea time with grand paintings, or maybe with some amazing photographs. Maybe you might bring some music for us to relax to, or have a little jig. Are you a poet and going to stand up whilst we sip our tea and recite something to us? Perhaps you do have a wonderful recipe to share, or something to drink? The possibilities are endless…..
Please grab a badge below
Thank you for popping by for Tea Time, Justine xxx
© Justine Nagaur Eclecticoddnsods.com